Chapter 32

MIKHAIL

She was incredibly talented, she was amazing. she's beautiful,she's funny,she's smart,she's witty, and she's hardworking. she's everything-

I looked at her making a 3d design of her sketch so it would look like the real café. i watched her do it, her eyes sore from looking at the screen of her laptop for hours. I can feel hurt because i see her working hard and it's hurting her.

"When's your deadline?" i asked.

"Tuesday." she said.

"Just please rest." I told her.

"I need to finish it." she said insisting.

"Stop it gabreelle, do you want your eyes to be totally damaged?" i said.

She shook her head no, but she didn't stop there.

"You can repay me by resting." i said.

She looked at me, and then she looked back at her macbook and saved her file and closed her laptop.

She lied down the bed and closed her eyes and instantly falls asleep.

It's creepy to hear this rather read this, but watching her sleep gives me assurance that she's out of harm, it also makes me appreciate her physical beauty.

I sound gay.

'Of course you sound gay! you're inlove dumbass' austin said.

Stop making me confused austin.

I took away the cup that had coffee before she finished it and went to the kitchen to wash it. Do i really love her? but i couldn't! i'm her guardian for fuck's sake!

I hurt at the thought that i couldn't be able to love her like a mate would. my wolf snapped, 'stop thinking like that,dumbass!'

We shouldn't think like that austin, our job is to protect her and protect her only.

He whimpered, 'just please stop thinking like that! it hurts me.'

Why would he feel like that? Why am i feeling weak everytime that i think that i couldn't love her more than a guardian is protecting his chosen?

We couldn't...We shouldn't.

Moon goddess please help me, send me a sign. I need answers! please.