Chapter 68

Before you all go back to reading the story please read this short message from me :) you guys have been so supportive and ofcourse since you're here on chapter 68 it means you've reached this far! The rejected mate is #8 in rankings in the werewolf category! You guys are amazing! I love you all and with that achievement and that being said i will update two chapters, enjoy! Love, chryszl (that's my name.)

MIKHAIL

'That guy is getting in my nerves!' My wolf protested. I know and i hate it! If it weren't for gabreelle i would've ripped that lycan to shreds!

"What happened?" Asked elder michael.

"She was walking really wobbly up the stairs and when she got to the top of the staircase she fainted and fell down." Sandy explained.

Something is wrong and i'm going to find out.

Since she has lost a lot of blood and we were the same blood type which is A i donated a bag of mine for her. I couldn't eat, i was with Gabreelle the whole day just keeping an eye on her i wasn't really hungry anyway. Sandy, kade and the lycan were in charge of running around the perimeter to check if there are any clues and if there are trespassers.

Gabby was in the hands of the elders and alpha michael, they were busy on their own problems. The night came and i was still in Gabreelle's room, i vowed to myself after what happened with her today that i won't eat until she wakes up.

"You know she's going to be mad at you when she wakes up." Alpha christopher said while he enters the room and sits down on the unoccupied sofa chair.

"Ohh i know she will." I agreed. I'm useless.

"Not because of what you're thinking." He said.

I couldn't think of anything to say because i know that he's just saying all of this to bring my mood up.

"Is gabby alright? I can take care of him." I said.

"He's doing great just sleeping and eating all day. Don't worry about him, he's in great hands." Alpha said.

I let out a breath, " thank you so much."

"I've known Bree ever since she was a month old." He said smiling and looking at gabreelle. "I know how she thinks and she wouldn't want to see what state you're in now."

"She wouldn't want you to starve yourself to death and you also gave your blood to her that's not healthy." He followed up.

"It's my fault." I said.

"Maybe, maybe not entirely. You're not perfect, reed." He said. "No one is perfect. Remember that." He stood up and went out the room.

Hours passed by since alpha christopher has exited the room, she hasn't woken up yet. She could breathe fine since there's an oxygen tank that kade brought up to her room and we're using it for her.

I glanced at the clock and it was now 4 o'clock in the morning. I deserve to be punished, i am a disgrace to all the guardians out there. How am i called a fucking guardian if i couldn't even guard her!

"I could feel your stress." A groggy voice said.

I opened the lights and saw a squinting gabreelle, "jeesh! Could you close the lights?!"