Chapter 46

MIKHAIL

It left my mouth like it's new to me to say sorry, i have not said 'sorry" to another person other than my family. I did not have any friends back then, i was used to order people around 'cause i was the alpha's son and now the alpha.

I couldn't handle friendly relationships since everytime i tried to make friends they would talk behind my back and i couldn't handle the stress of tha lightly because at the palm of my hand 600 people depend on my every move and decision.

It wasn't easy for me to leave the pack for a short while so i could go on to another pack to guard the moon goddess' daughter, and frankly at first i didn't want to. i wanted to reject the duty that the moon goddess has bestowed on me, i tried to remove the mark with laser surgery that was on my fingers... the mark of a guardian. The mark was on my index finger and its symbol is an aztec kind.

I guess i haven't been forgiven, because i have not heard a response from her yet. I walked across the side of her bed and saw that she had her eyes shut,her lips parted and her breathing is even. she was sleeping, i looked at gabby also and he too was sleeping also.

I put him in the crib that we bought earlier, i kissed his forehead and lied down the bed. i put the covers over my body and turned off the lights so i could try to put myself to sleep.

But even with the lights closed and silent surroundings i could feel myself restless and with no peace of mind.

As i closed my eyes shut but couldn't bring myself to sleep i could hear faint footsteps out in the living room