Chapter 108

BREE

I sucked in a breath full of air and started coughing.

"Bree!" Yelled my brother before I got engulfed in a tight hug. People were gathering around me but I couldn't hear what they were saying. There was only one person on my mind... Mikhail.

I took in my surroundings and saw that there was a tall and big grown man and a woman that had Mikhail in chains. My eyes grew wide as I saw the pool of blood on the floor. I stood up eventhough my legs felt weak, "What have you done!" I exclaimed to both of them. I pushed them out of the way and knelt down to put Mikhail's head on my lap.

"Please, stay alive." I said as I could feel tears trickle down my cheeks. "Please!"

The tears cloud my vision. I was beginning to feel like I couldn't breathe.

"He fought a good fight." The woman said.

"What have you done!" I yelled at them while I grabbed the woman by the collar of her clothes.

"He went to the world of spirit to come and get you." She said.

I felt like my breath got caught up in my throat, my knees felt weak and it gave up. I was kneeling and going towards Mikhail, my tears falling on their own accord and I looked at him.

"If it's any consolation, no one ever succeeds to get back from the spirit world. He was one heck of a Guardian to have been the first to get you back to your own body." The man said.

I carressed his face and brought my forehead to his, "Please, wake up." I pleaded.

I could hear Sandy's muffled cries while hugging Jude but I didn't care. All I wanted was Mikhail to come back.

"I love you. Please, come back." I said while trying to stop myself from sobbing.

"It hasn't been an hour and you already miss me." A familiar voice said.