Chapter 80

MIKHAIL

She said it, the word that i wanted to hear for a very long time.

"I love you ." I said. "I love you, okay? Don't you dare die on me when we just confessed our feelings." I said to her as the doctors check her vitals and put dextrose on her and a blood pack.

She had the nerve to chuckle even if it was weak, she did anyway. " i wish i had the courage to tell you that i love you."

"You don't fucking know how much i am regretting that i didn't say anything from before." I said. "What matters is now."

She smiled weakly and closed her eyes. "Don't sleep,gabreelle!" I said to her.

"Just for a little bit." She mumbled.

"No!" I shouted. I lightly tapped her cheeks, "come on please don't sleep. You won't wake up again."

She was now very pale, her lips are chapped and blue-ish. She squeezed my hand and opened her eyes she let go of my hand and was now holding both my cheeks in her hands, she looked at every inch of my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Memorizing every part of your face." She said.

"For what?"

"So, i won't forget you." She said. It was the moment that really broke me, tears were now falling on my cheeks.

"You don't have to, you'll live." I said.

"If i a going to why do i feel like i'm slowly fading away?" She asked.

She kissed my forehead, "i love you." She whispered.

Then the monitor beeped long and the lines were now straight signalling that she has no heartbeat. I thrashed and shouted. Sean and Kade helped me to stop thrashing but the crying continued.

"She's alive." Dr. Cooper said.

I went next to him, "look at her eyes." He said.

I did and i saw that her eyes were vacant just like Sandy but the difference is she has no pulse.

"What does this mean?"

"A lot of loss and stress can cause someone to release their spirit from their body and into the other world." Dr. Cooper said.

"How can it get back again?" I asked.

"If she wants to live she'll go back." Dr. Cooper. "If she doesn't..."

Oh my goddess, then all the memories came back to me of when she always said that she doesn't want to live anymore.

"I need to get some air." I said, i looked at gabreelle and kissed her cold forehead.

I walked out of the clinic to take off my clothes and tied it to my ankle. I changed into my wolf and ran around for hours. It came to the point that i reached my condominium the first one we lived in before someone trespassed and wanted to get gabe. I changed into human form and wore my clothes.

I broke down and ran around again and this time i stopped at the river where Gabreelle jumped and saved Gabe.

Gabe, i have to go back home to call nonna and nonno.

I ran back to the pack house and went to my room, i grabbed my phone and called Nonna.

"Hello?" Nonna said.

"Hi nonna, how are you guys doing?"

I could hear gabe's laugh in the background.

"We're great! Gabe just peed on your nonno's favorite shirt." She said laughing and i smiled but my heart is still breaking.