Chapter 62

MIKHAIL

What part of taking it slow is making her share a room with him?! I had my teeth clenched and balled my fist.

She still followed him though, I asked a lycan that was beside me "Hi, can i ask where me and my son will stay? We're kind of beat." I said.

"Sure! Just follow me." He said and started walking.

As i went to the second floor, i saw alex and gabreelle enter Alex's room. "This is where you'll stay." The Lycan said stopping at the room next to Alex's room.

"Thank you." I said as i went in,locked the door and listened in on gabreelle and alex.

Are they making out? Are they going to mark each other? Are they-

"Alex, i appreciate all of this but it's all a bit too fast. I told you yesterday that i wanted to keep this slow and just want to cope with everything bit by bit." She said.

"Are you not comfortable being with me?"

"I just feel comfortable alone and i just feel safer around my guardian ." She said.

"Don't you feel safe around me?"

I couldn't hear any response maybe she's shaking her head or nodding her head. I don't know, i wish i had X ray visions right now.

"I don't know what i'm doing wrong." He said.

"Nothing! It's not you, alex. You've been nothing but nice and sweet to me." She said.

I pity alex to be honest,it hurts when you hear that from a person that you like but it hurts more when you hear it from your mate.

I mean i get what she feels because her life has been such an emotional roller coaster lately.

'You get what she feels? Or just because you love her and don't want her to be taken by anybody else?' austin said.

I rolled my eyes at my wolf, i mean i can't blame him i do love her and don't want her to be with anybody else but i'm her guardian my sole responsibility is to protect her from harm and from every danger that we might face.

I got out of my eavesdropping position and lied gabby down on the bed, everything looks so pricey. The tiles,carpet,bed,the furniture, the sheets.

Gabby was fiddling with his hands and eating it, i checked his diaper to see that it's full. I changed his diaper and the door of our room opened revealing all the elders.

"We're glad you're safe!" Elder lynus said.

"And gabby too." christopher said while getting closer to us and making faces at gabby and carried him.

"We should talk about what happened." I said as i stood up.

"Agreed." Elder michael said.

"We need bree here though." Elder nixon said.

"Anybody called me?" Gabreelle said walking in the room with a gloomy face.

"What happened to you? Someone eat your chocolate or something?" I joked.

"Ha ha." She said while closing the door as it was about to close Kade slipped in.

"Did someone invite you in or something?" I said. Kade rolled his eyes at me. Elder jonathan coughed to cover his almost laugh the elders looked at him and he was hiding his smile.