Chapter 40

MIKHAIL

Of course it's what gabreelle wants. right? i gulped. am i? i went in the condo, i walked to our room to see gabby and gabreelle asleep.

A smile crept it's way on my face, i set down the bags that contained gabby's things and closed the door gently so they wouldn't wake up.

As the door closed gabreelle opened her eyes to see that the bottle she was holding was empty.

"Hey." i said.

"Hey." she replied.

"Well i got news." i said to her.

"Well what is it?" she answered back.

"I just got off the phone with alpha christopher." i started and she looked at me as if asking me to go on and continue,

"They said that they would come and visit here. the elders and alpha christopher i mean."

"Is kade coming?" She asked.

"No." i answered, i can feel my hands roll into a fist.

"Okay." she said.

"Do you want him to?" i asked.

"To be honest?" she started.

"Yeah."

"I don't want him to. it's like the bond disappeared just like that." she said and i can feel my hands relax as she said those words.

she looked at me, "could you look after him?"

I nodded, "yeah sure."

I took off my shoes as she brings her laptop to the desk with her sketches, "what do i do?" i asked her.

"Just lie beside him." she answered as she yawned.

I did what she said as gently as i could so gabby won't wake up. "i'll wash the other bottles and make his milk." she said standing up and getting the baby bottles and cleanin utensils as well as gabby's baby formula.

She walked outside and i was left alone with our son. My phone was vibrating, i answered the call.

"Hello?" i said.

"Yeah, hi alpha. the team are on their way."

I hope that gabreelle doesn't hate me for this.