Chapter 43

MIKHAIL

I waited for her to answer but she didn't,after what seemed like an eternity she said "i don't need one."

"I know that you're the moon goddess' daughter." i said.

She looked at me as if she's not surprised. She turned her back at me and was supposed to walk out,

"That's why i went to your old pack, 'cause the moon goddess appointed me as your guardian." i said.

She stopped in her tracks, "is that all?" she said.

I couldn't say a thing, did i upset her just because of that? she walked out and went in our bedroom.

I walked in our bedroom to see her lying down the bed and looking up the ceiling.

***

BREE

I felt angry, i don't know why. i just don't want to talk to mikhail,

'You feel jealous.' Kat interjected.

Of course when it's about mikhail you show up,

'Of course! don't be too harsh on him. i can feel his wolf, he's depressed.'

I just don't want to talk to him, i'm tired and i'm stressed out. that bitch comes popping in my head!

'Who? me?'

Defensive much? i was talking about that blonde bitch. but if you insist that you're a bitch i won't mind.

'You're lucky that i love you and i'm just going to act like i didn't hear you say that.' she said.

I heard the door closed, i didn't want to look at him so i kept staring at the ceiling.

"Gabreelle." he said.

I was too tired and stressed to talk, it's been a long day. i ignored him and closed my eyes,

I heard him sigh, i heard the closet open and zippers maybe he's getting dressed. after that, i heard the door closed and as soon as it closed i dozed off into a deep slumber.

And i woke up because gabby was crying, i looked at my phone to check the time it was 7pm.

I checked gabby's diaper and it was full, "i'm sorry baby, momma fell asleep." I said while kissing his forehead.

I went to get a diaper and some baby wipes, i changed his diaper and went out to make his milk. i was expecting mikhail to be there but he wasn't...

Where is he?