Chapter 90

MIKHAIL

"Kade!" I yelled.

"Bro, I'm fine." He said dismissing the fact that he was bleeding.

It was then that I realized that the lycans and wizards stopped fighting and they were on their knees as they realized that Alex was dead and Macy- she's near death. It won't be an easy death for her for all the things she has done- for all the suffering,pain and trouble she has cost.

Jude and Sandy ran to us, "No!" Jude yelled and dropped to his knees. "What happened?"

"She's not dead. She's still alive." I said as Sandy is casting some spell for Kade to live.

"Why is she pale? Why is she not breathing?"

"She's battling with what Macy called Darkness." I said.

"You bitch!" Jude yelled as he turned to Macy. Sandy held him back. "No, don't stoop to her level." Sandy said to Jude. Then as she looked back at Macy she slapped her hard on the face.

All of us had our mouths wide open in shock. Then my attention turned to Gabreelle once again I can feel myself breaking into millions of pieces as I look at her pale face.

"What do we do?" Jude asked.

I looked up at them and said, "We wait."

"Alpha, what do we do with these Lycans, Wizards and Witches?" Martin asked.

-----------------

BREE

It was dark, I couldn't see anything-

"Nice to meet you, Bree." A woman's voice said.

"I can't say the same to you. Who are you?"

"I'm... well can't you see me?"

"Well, I can't see shit through darkness. Who are you?"

"Can't you see? I'm all around you."

"I told you I can't see!" I said. How do I get out of here?

"Ohh Bree. Such a naive girl who possesses much power! It's such a shame that it was bestowed to you... I am Darkness." She said then laughed.

Her laugh sent chills to my spine.

"What do you want!" I bravely asked. I tried to convince myself that I needed to be strong- just to put up a front that I am not afraid.

Even if it scared the bejeezus out of me.

"Is it not obvious? I need your body."

"Why?"

"So many questions..." she said impatiently. "Do you want to know why? I need it! I need it as a vessel for my soul and my entire being."

"Just go back to Macy." I said, "Can you just leave me alone? I have had enough of bullshit!" I said feeling the stress inside of me build up.

"I can't. She's not strong enough and frankly she would not last long either- unlike you. You are the favored daughter of the Moon Goddess-"

The way she said Moon Goddess was like mocking it.

"You also have the power of Rage- which you haven't even discovered! You've had it for years but you chose the wrong time to find out."

I gritted my teeth together, "Rage so powerful that it can wipe out the entire race of Humans, Werewolves, Witches, Wizards,Lycans, Vampires and Fairies."

Then she sighed, "Such a shame that a strong power is bestowed unto such a weakling." She said with spite.

"Well, excuse me. I'm not the one complaining and being a jealous bitch about it." I said.

She then chuckled, "You have always had a smart mouth. That is one of the things that I am astonished by- for such a pure innocent wolf you sure are a snarky one."

I rolled my eyes, "You can't have my body."

"That's such a shame." She said. "I'll have to kill you then."