Chapter 54

MIKHAIL

"Gabreelle should come with you." I said to the elders.

They all looked at me like i was crazy and gabreelle looked at me confused because earlier she covered for me but now i have to tell them the truth.

"Before i sold the condo, somebody broke into our condo and tried to steal our baby." I said. "At least i can protect my son in my pack here and let her go with you to her mate."

Why would you fucking do that! You idiot! My wolf shouted at me. Do you realize what you've done? You're letting her go to her mate to make up with him! So, what does that leave us? NONE.

"You're my guardian." She said. "You're supposed to be with me wherever i go." She continued.

"You have your mate waiting for you,there. He'd protect you while i can't." I said while i went in the bedroom to get mine and gabby's stuff. I heard faint breathing somewhere in the room so i turned around and saw gabreelle.

"What's your problem?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just don't want any problem with kade." I said.

"You were so against kade and now you're just giving me to him like a piece of garbage?!" She shouted and i could feel that she's getting angrier by the second.

"What do you want me to say!" I shouted exasperated and quite frankly tired.

She was about to say something but a click of a doorknob brought our attention there. I could feel the energy vibrating off of gabreelle as her eyes went from brown to gray,

She sniffed the air and clawed something behind her and saw that it was a hybrid of a witch and a wolf. How could i tell? you could see it in their claws, their nails are different. It's very human like unlike us pure wolves.

The wolf couldn't move i could see that it's desperately trying to move, gabreelle moved her head in a taunting way. "You're here to kill me?" She asked and the way she said it made me  shudder. She sounded cold and heartless,

"Too bad. I got to you,first." She said and smiled at the poor hybrid.

"Now, tell me who do you work for?" She asked circling around the hybrid.

"What's all the commotion here?!" Elder jackson said and looked at the hybrid and gabreelle.

"How did that get in here?" He asked.

"He used an invisibility cloth." I said "what happened to her?"

"Tell me!" She shouted making everyone flinch including baby gabby.

Gabby was frowning and was on the verge of crying, i carried him from alpha christopher.

"Why do you want me killed!" She shouted once more.

The hybrid had tears rolling off his cheeks and let out a whimper,

"Are you playing dumb? Or just plain stupid!" She shouted at him.

And at that moment i wanted to laugh but it was a serious matter so i had to stop myself.

"Look at me when i'm talking to you!" She shouted while she held the head of the hybrid to face her.

"I'm going to repeat this question one last time! Who do you work for and why do you want me killed." She said every word with gritted teeth.

"He wants me to kill you because you are a danger to his plan." He said.

"Who is he." She asked.

"He... He was a voice that told me-"

And not a second later we all heard a snap and the hybrid fell. "He's useless." She said and her eyes changed back to the normal chocolate brown color it was before.

"Let's go." She said. "And you-" She pointed to me "you're coming with us."