Chapter 27

MIKHAIL

As we went home, i got a call from my parent's attorney.

"Are you ready to take over the business?" Atty. waters asked.

"Yeah." i said through the phone.

"Ready to start by next week? i'll send the files to your condo." He said.

"Yeah sure, i'll skim through everything." i said.

"Good, i'll prepare the files to be sent by my secretary tonight,alpha."

"Sure." i said and ended the call. i took off my shirt and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Next week is gonna be a busy week, i just hope that i can still do my duty as gabreelle's guardian. but who am i kidding? i'll do my duty 'cause it's my destiny said the moon goddess.

Of course i'll do my duty 'cause i feel protective over gabreelle.

I finished bathing, i wore my boxer briefs and some boxer shorts and walked out the bathroom and into our room while i dry out my hair using my towel.

I saw her on the bed wearing gray workout shorts and a white sleeveless tee, her hair is up in a messy bun while staring at the brochure of her school and her macbook is open on facebook . i took a picture, she looked adorable in every way possible.

I cleared my throat, she turned my way and bluahed beet red. "i should buy you a shirt you keep losing them." she said and i laughed.

"Do i make you uncomfortable?" i asked.

She nodded.

"Well,don't be." i said hanging my towel on the rack.

She put the brochure on the bedside table on her side, i went to my side of the bed. i saw her macbook and saw that kade was messaging her like a mad man.

He gave gabreelle 67 messages, she saw me looking at her macbook and turned to the screen to see what i'm looking at. she clenched her teeth and clicked on kade's profile.

My wolf howled in pain i don't know why... i just feel hurt.

I can feel myself trying to turn into my wolf, but then she pressed block on his profile.

She blocked him? does that mean.... she doesn't have feelings for him anymore?

My wolf laughed, i think austin is bipolar one minute he's howling in pain and angry and now he's laughing.

"Are you excited?" i asked her.

"Excited for what?" she asked.

"College." i said lying down.

"I am." she said grinning while lying down also and looking up the ceiling.

I looked up the ceiling also. "How about you?" she asked.

"I'm not going to college." i said.

"Why?" she asked looking at me.

"Because i don't need to." i said shrugging.

"You're one of them aren't you?" she asked.

"One of who?" i asked looking at her also.

"The guys who are too cool for school." she said.

"Well i finished two years of business economics." i said.

"What happened?" She asked with curiosity in her eyes. "tell me everything." she said smiling at me.

Who could say no at her? she's so beautiful, so sweet, innocent and curious-

"Please tell me." she pleaded.

"I got rejected, our pack got attacked thankfully it was the summer break that it happened. 'cause if it happened during the semester i don't know if i could still study with a clear mind. I moved to your pack, 'cause the moon goddess told me to." i said.

"She talked to you too?" she asked. " she talks to me too." she said.

"Let's play this game that i just made up just now." i said.

"What is it?"

"It's called 'tell me'." i said. "all of your questions should start with those two words 'tell me'." i said.

"You start." she said.

"Okay. tell me, if you're human what would you like your life to be." i asked.

"I want to be a successful interior designer, i want to have a husband who would never push me away from him, a husband who loves me like i'm the only girl in the world, and we'd have two beautiful children a girl and a boy. we'd live a simple life." i said.

"But i'd like four babies!" I said.

"Who says that you're gonna be my husband?" she said raising a brow.

I shrugged and smirked, "your turn."

"Tell me, if you'd live here on your own without me how would you eat your meals?" she asked trying to hide a laugh.

"Probably fast food and scrambled eggs with crunchy shells." i said laughing.

"Your turn." She said.

"Tell me who do you like better, me or kade?" i asked.

"Well both of you are assholes."

"Ouch."

She chuckled, "but i like one of you better than the other." she said.

I don't understand. she didn't answer my question straight...

"It was a simple question!" i said. "me or kade."

She laughed and turned to the other side, " good night mikhail."