Chapter 64

BREE

We've been driving non stop for almost 24 hours, I can't blame mikhail because he wants to be sure that i'm safe. The elders' van was behind us, i was feeling a bit tired and hungry to be honest I couldn't sleep knowing that something bad would happen to mikhail and also Gabby had us up most of the time because he was dancing to songs on the radio- when i say dancing like his body is jumping up and down non stop and mikhail and i were so amused by this and was laughing because gabby was so into it. I also didn't sleep because i would always change gabby's diapers.

I heard my stomach rumble i blushed from embarrassment and mikhail laughed. "There's McDonald's at a gas station there. We can stop over , we're far enough." He said while pointing where.

Mikhail parked in front of Mcdonald's and i could see that the other van stop too.

We went out with me carrying gabby and mikhail locked the van, as the other van opened their door. "Finally!" I heard elder jackson yell as he ran to the restroom near the air pumping station was.

"He's been holding it in for a long time since our bottles were full."

Bottles- what?!

Mikhail was full on laughing and i had wide eyes and laughed also. Then alpha christopher said, "well sorry Mr. and Mrs. Perfect we couldn't hold it in like you two."

I saw alex throwing bottles of mountain dew in the trash can, I scrunched up my nose in disgust and mikhail was laughing so much that he had tears gabby was looking at him and gabby was laughing too. This cute little baby is such a bubbly one! Elder jackson came back smiling as if he had won the lottery.

"Success!" He yelled while grinning.

I am so glad that all of them healed pretty quickly, we all then went inside and occupied a large table.

"What do you want?" Mikhail asked.

"I'm famished! I wanna buy the whole menu." I said as my stomach grumbled again. Mikhail laughed the others were too busy talking to each other. "I'd like to have a large fries, 6pcs of nuggets, and the chicken burger." I said.

"Duly noted." Mikhail said and winked. I heard a low growl from none other than my ex mate and my current mate. I rolled my eyes here we go again.

We all ate and i also fed gabby, who was eating like he hasn't drank a lot of bottles of milk.

"So,Reed.Are we far from our destination?" Elder nixon asked.

"Not really." Mikhail answered while popping some fries in his mouth. "Just an hour or two give or take, elder nixon." He said. Elder nixon nods his head and everyone continued eating.

I finished feeding gabby and i'm currently finishing my food. "Are you okay?" Kade asked.

"Why would i not be okay?" I asked him.

"With everything going on i know that you're beyond stressed at this point." He said.

At the mention of it, i wanted to rest i hope that when we get to where we're going i can rest for a bit. Just a solid nap so i could have energy to fight more.

"I'm fine,kade. Thanks for the concern." I said and gave him a smile and he blushed a bit.

Then again alex growled and when i looked at him he mouthed mine.