Chapter 105

MIKHAIL

We both crashed into each other with heavy force- he was having the upper hand by pushing me but I wasn't giving him the benefit of falling. We were shouting as we fought, no one was letting their guard down- not even a second.

"Do you think Gabreelle will be safe with you even after all that you've put her through?!" He shouted as he pushed me forcefully and attacked me with a sword.

I gritted my teeth in anger and attacked him. I didn't think, I just attacked him in any way that I could- kicking, punching, slashing the sword- name it.

"Acting tough now?! Where was this side of you years ago when your pack needed it?!" He shouted as he punched me square in the jaw.

"You're a coward! That's what you are!" He sneered at me. "You left your pack and let everyone down! You let a lot of people die! And you had the nerve to move your pack to Italy and still continued being an Alpha!" He said as he aggressively attacked me until he could push me down and get a hold of my sword. I wiped the blood that was on my lips, my body was aching all over and my legs gave up- I couldn't bring myself anymore to stand up.

"Stand up! Fight me!" He shouted as he kicked me. I let him beat me until I was coughing blood.

"Any last words?" He asked.

"I made a lot of mistakes when I was younger... I was selfish- I was hurting and I acted out of selfishness and it cost me a lot of lives from the pack that I was supposed to protect and love. I wanted to make everything right..." I looked up at my other self. "I'm sorry that you had to be a part of me, it must've been hard. I hope you could forgive me."

He looked stern and was clenching his jaw, "I know that you're braver and stronger- You could protect Gabreelle and save her-"

"You're damn right I could." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"But I don't think you'll be able to love her better than me." I said truthfully. I sighed and swallowed the lump that was in my throat.

I guess this is goodbye.

I closed my eyes and I felt being forced to stand up by my other self by lifting me by the collar.