Chapter 28

BREE

I woke up turning the other side and saw that mikhail shirtless in all his glory and reading papers that were stapled together. I could see his obliques-

Oh my god i'm becoming a pervert.

I could feel my cheeks flush, stop thinking like that bree.

'I can't even think straight when his body is just like of those in the magazines!' Kat said.

You're so perverted,katrina.

'It's hard not to!' she argued.

I rolled my eyes, i couldn't help but yawn and stretch. mikhail looked at me in the middle of my yawning. i looked at him my mouth wide open,

"Good morning." he said.

"Morning." I said.

"You have plans for today?" He asked putting the papers in his hands on the bedside table.

I shrugged and sat up, i took out my pony tail and let my hair loose. i checked my phone that was on the bedside and saw that there was a text.

Hi gabreelle! see you in my cafe in two hours to talk about the renovation. See you darling!

It was yvonne, i think she got my number from mikhail. i stood up stretching, i looked at mikhail that his mouth was open and i looked at my stomach to see that my sides were showing.

"You might catch flies." i said laughing.

He smirked, what's on his mind?

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him.

"I want a heavy breakfast." he said. "I'm going to work out in the gym today."

"Okay." i said while i tidy up the bed.

As i turned i saw mikhail stretching, i blushed. i think i'm never getting used to this, i went out the room to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.

As i dry my face i looked at the mirror, what's wrong with me? am i too ugly ? is that why? Is that why i was played like a toy and rejected?

I went out the bathroom and went to the kitchen, "do you want to come to the gym with me?" he asked.

"I want to, but i think not today. i was hired to design. i'm going to meet up a client today."

"I'll come with you." he said as i cut butter and put it in the pan.

"No,you don't need to. i won't be long i promise." i said as i crack the eggs and whisked it.

"I just don't want you to go around and you don't know where you're going." he said as i put two slices of bread and sprinkled cinnamon and turned it to another side and sprinkled some cinnamon there also.

I put two slices on the plate and put butter again on the pan and two slices again and sprinkled cinnamon again. on another pan i cooked scrambled eggs.

I also fried some chicken and sliced it. I sliced some cheese and put it on two slices of the bread, i also put the chicken there and fried it in the pan until the cheese melts.

I served our food on the counter. "it smells good." he said.

"Thanks." i said smiling and taking a bite of my sandwich.

"It taste delicious too." he said. i looked at my phone for the time and saw that i was close to being late, i finished my food and ran to the bathroom. i washed my hair and body at record time. i put my hair up in a towel also and went to our room, i locked it and opened the closet got my outfit.

My outfit consisted of a faded blue ripped highwaisted skinny jeans, a navy blue and white striped hanging short sleeved shirt and some white converse. i unlocked the door, i went and get my white eco friendly tote bag, put my laptop,sketch pad,pencils,wallet and phone there.

The door opened to reveal mikhail with his shoulder leaning on the door frame and his arms crossed.

"Are you really sure you don't want me to come?" he asked his eyes full of worry.

"Yes i'm sure." i told him giving him a smile.

"Just text or call me when you need me to get you, we're gonna eat lunch out." he said.

"Yeah sure i'll text you." i said as i walked up to the door. and yes you guessed it right he's blocking my way out.

"No good bye kiss?" he asked pointing to his cheek.

I give out a disgusted face, "maybe when i'm dead." i said.

"You're hurting my feelings" he said and i laughed.