Chapter 94

BREE

"Mamamama." Gabe called out.

I started to tear up. "Stop it." I mumbled.

It was a non-stop marathon of memories swarming my thoughts everytime I hear Gabe's voice- it was joyous times that I wish I could relive again.

I'm not stupid. I know that it's just a bait I won't give in.

"Bree, make your decision." Darkness said.

I remained silent.

"Either way... you'll die. Your beloved Elders said so."

No, don't listen to her. She just wants you to-

"If she doesn't wake up in three days- maximum. We'll have to kill her." Said the familiar voice of Elder Nixon.

"Stop trying to get to my head!" I yelled at Darkness.

"The thing is I can't. That is said by Nixon earlier, if you don't believe me then don't."

"Who'd want to believe you?"

She chuckled, "No one ever did- and that's why they all end up dead."

"If it was Elder Nixon that I heard earlier and I would die either way. Then I'd fight- I'd rather die fighting than be dead without doing anything. I will still do the right thing." I said. "I would always do the right thing."
Darkness growled at me- not like an animalistic growl as a wolf. It was human-like.

"If that's what you want then that's what you'll get!" She yelled.

"Bring it on." I said expecting the worst.

She chuckled sadistically, "I'll get you when you least expect it." She said then laughed.

------

MIKHAIL

I sighed and bowed my head. Gabreelle didn't do anything to deserve this-

"We'll leave you to have a moment with Bree." Sandy said and all of them exited and closed the door.

There must be something that I can do.

I sat down on the sofa and started to think.

Nothing comes to mind and I blame the stress for making me like this. I looked at Gabreelle and held her hand, I had so many plans for us ever since she said that she loves me too.

Now that she's like this again- on the brink of death. It gives me a sense of worry and fear that she might not come back since now she is dealing with Darkness.

What abour our future together?

Wait a minute... Future

I mindlinked Sean and Martin to come to the room and when they did.

"Pack up." I said.

"What? Why?" Asked Martin.

"And don't tell us just because you want us too." Sean said and I rolled my eyes.

"We're going fairy hunting."