1.

"Jimin! Jimin stop! Why are you in such a hurry!"

The lectures have just finished and Jimin was out of the Uni building taking the quickest way towards a bus stop when an out of breath Taehyung crossed his path.

"I'm busy," muttered Jimin passing him.

"Hey, what's up, you've been distant the whole day. I really miss you and want to get to know you better," Taehyung was keeping his tempo walking beside him. "How about going out for a date tonight?"

"I'm busy," hissed Jimin. "And if you excuse me I have to be at the dance studio on time," he sprinted down the alley seeing the approaching bus, falling inside to lean against a seat barely catching his breath.

"I can't believe we've met just yesterday I feel like I have known you forever," a girl and a boy were sitting opposite to him cuddling to each other, too lost to even notice the world around them.

"I feel the same way. I have always thought soulmates are just some mythology, but now I know it's real," the boy kissed her deeply when Jimin turned towards the window.

The wound caused by his late night conversation with Namjoon opening up with new force. The lip smacking sounds of the two were driving him insane. Has he been in love with Taehyung in his past life, he couldn't remember. There has been a castle and a room he had opened to see Taehyung looking up at him, a high wall he was running along. A landline phone definitely from the 50's ringing, a long aisle in a church he was walking down with a bunch of flowers in his hands. No kisses, no hugs, nothing just those few details not composing into anything. What he has heard from Yoongi meant his best friend had seen whole films of his past existences after meeting Farsaya in senior year in high school. What about those two opposite to him?

"Um... excuse me!" Jimin raised his voice so they stopped kissing turning his way. "I need to know something, it's urgent. Did you see your whole past lives when you have met?"

The two seemed shocked by his question yet a few seconds later the girl's face lit up in a smile.

"Yes, everything, each detail. It's our seventh life together. We have been married three times."

"Um, congrats," stuttered Jimin.

"Hey, don't worry your soulmate is somewhere out there you will meet him or her soon," she tried to cheer him up.

"Good luck to you two, it's my stop," Jimin jumped up leaving the bus.

He still had about a mile to walk from here but he couldn't stand being in there and watching happy soulmates.

"Jimin! Happy birthday!" Sam, his little sister reached him the moment he entered the dance classroom.

She was a lively girl with shoulder length blonde hair and big blue eyes, the haven't liked each other much in the beginning but their passion for dance brought them closer so now they were like partners in crime.

"But it's in a month," stuttered Jimin buffed.

"I know, but this present needs to be given now," Sam blushed stretching a self decorated envelope his way.

Jimin chuckled opening it quickly to see what she has come up with but then his eyes widened in shock as the two pieces of paper he was holding were concert tickets for Jungkook's show in Seoul. Jimin's jaw began to tremble from sudden emotions overtaking him.

"Sam you... that has been the biggest dream in my entire life."

"I know," she smiled rubbing his arm. "I hope it will be the best day for you."

"The best thing is to have a sister like you," whispered Jimin pulling her into a long hug.

What is today? Ah today is Friday, so tomorrow I'm going to see Jungkook live, thought Jimin placing his books on the desk in the classroom. There was some tingling on his skin, as what if meeting his idol live will cross out all hope. What is he isn't my soulmate, that voice at the back of his head was whispering.

"Jimin, hi!" Taehyung came into the classroom waving his way, so he ignored pretending he's very busy with checking his homework.

"Hi, how have you been," Taehyung stopped above his desk.

Jimin ignored again taking all pencils out of the case ordering them on the desk top.

"I don't know why you're still fighting it, but hey, how about we go for a sweet date tomorrow?" Taehyung was still stuck in place not moving and inch so Jimin sighed looking up at the brunette.

"What do you want from me?" He asked not so nicely.

"Come one, you're my soulmate, I want to date you, do all cute soulmate things, spend the rest of my life with yo..."

Jimin covered his ears, as each world was hurting him as if someone was pushing a blade straight into his heart.

"You're not my soulmate," he hissed.

Taehyung bit his lower lip in a troubled way.

"How come I have seen all my past lives after meeting you," he asked raising his tone, great now all the other students were watching him with interest.

"I don't know, it's your problem not mine," muttered Jimin tapping the desk top nervously.
Really, when will Taehyung understand they're nothing but classmates.

"Ah..." a loud sigh left Taehyung's lips, he was still standing there watching him with a mixture of despair and regret.

"Why won't you at last give me a chance?" He asked when Jimin wished to throw all books at him and make him freaking disappear.

"Because I have a soulmate," he said weighing each word.

"Pffff..." Taehyung's hissed. "So, where is your soulmate?" He asked turning around the classroom all fellow students now watching them like a TV drama.

Jimin shrugged, saying he still hopes his soulmate is the most famous singer in the world would only make him the laugh of the school.

Some tears were trembling in the corners of his eyes and he didn't want to cry here so he got up, collected his things. Parents might not be that mad for him skipping school, right, he thought storming out of the classroom, almost overrunning their form tutor.

"Jimin, where are you going," Mrs. Jun shouted behind him.

"Feeling sick," he muttered storming the boy's bathroom to lean against the sink thinking about the cursed card he was always drawing, the mysterious face of the guardian of heaven coming back mixing with the images of his love.

What if he's not my soulmate, the tiny voice at the back of his head whispered again.

Thank you so much for all your support, how do you like the story so far? Will Jimin go to Jungkook's concert?

Much <3