9.

"It's all about chemistry or fake chemistry," Junkook winked

"Great."

The bartender was chuckling placing the drinks in front of them.

"Boys' night out, remember," Jungkook raised his glass. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Jimin took his glass drinking a huge sip that immediately burned his throat.
Great, his head was now off, his heart pounding loudly.

"So what do you mostly do during nights out?" He asked concentrating on his glass.

"Drink, walk, sing, dance, just the ordinary," Jungkook seemed amused. "You?"

"I kinda don't have time for going out... often," he added to not sound like a complete loser that is just juggling between home, school and the dance studio.

"Often means never, I get," Jungkook laughed.

"Now I know why you're single. No one would like to date and ass like that!" Those words left Jimin's mouth so unexpectedly and Jungkook answered with breaking out into mad laughter.

"Cheers! That one was great!"

Jimin sighed drinking another large sip.

"I'm quite difficult to handle," Jungkook raised his brow.

"I've noticed," Jimin chuckled.

Actually, this part of Jungkook was totally charming, even though he had no idea about it.

"What?" Jungkook concentrated that intensive gaze on him again making the temperature in his body raise.

"Nothing, just feeling sorry for your soulmate," muttered Jimin ignoring the heat wandering up to his face.

"Maybe I don't have a soulmate," whispered Jungkook raising his glass to drink it empty in one sip when cold goosebumps appeared all over Jimin's body and his insides flipped dangerously.

"One more song!" Jimin giggled, his head so upside down he was sure it was difficult to read the characters on the remote in the exclusive karaoke they had ended in.

"It's almost 5 am," Jungkook took the microphone out of his hands.

"One more song," Jimin was bubbling nonsense. It has definitely been a mistake to order a whole bottle of whiskey to their private cabin.

"Last one," Jungkook sighed switching the list on the keyboard on.

Jimin's toes were dancing in his trainers at the sight, as he had been blessed to listen to his idol crush's angelic vocal for the past three hours.

"Last one," he whispered leaning into the sofa.

"Which one do you want to hear?" Jungkook was fumbling through the titles of hits dating to a decade ago.