32.

"I went to speak to him last night, was trying to make up, but he was unapproachable, I'm not the one at fault here!"

Great, now he was shouting at his sister.

"You have just ruined the relationship of your best friend and his soulmate! What next? When you don't want to accept your soulmate!" Sam had tears in her eyes, so Jimin moved two steps back.

"You don't understand!"

"I do! Ok, I do, from all people I have always been on your side..." her voice cracked. "But I can not support you when you're destroying your life and the lives of people dear to you," she sniffed turning on her heels then hurrying down the stands.

"Sam!" Jimin was yelling behind her but she never stopped.

The sky was pouring, crying strings of cold drops which had soaked through his clothes, but he never cared the slightest sitting on the stands behind the school building. Lessons must have finished. Was he alone now? No Sam, no Yoongi, no one here left on his side.

I need to decide, Jimin closed his fists, because how could he let go off his antisoulmate, who was... his everything.

The story Hoseok has told him last night came back so vividly. This is how he would end if he continues to chase the impossible.

I have to decide, he told himself again, hoping he will find enough courage to end that nightmare.

Something disturbed him and he lifted his head to see his unwanted soulmate approaching along the stands.

"Hi, saw you out there and decided to give you this. I will not bother more," Taehyung smiled apologetically handing a checked umbrella his way.

"I don't need," he muttered scanning Taehyung's face to see he had a blue eye and a swollen lower lip.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing much, was beaten up by a security guard when I was trying to hit a global superstar last night," Taehyung shook his head chuckling with pity.

"Oh," Jimin had no idea what to tell, so that's how the argument had ended.

"Don't bother, I'm fine. Take the umbrella," Taehyung sent him a sad smile then made his way down the stand when Jimin's heart began to pound madly.

"Taehyung!" He raised his voice ignoring the goosebumps.

"Yes?" The boy stopped.

"Um... do you have time tonight? I mean... like a date?" Jimin was trembling, tripping on words.

"Um... but you... you don't have to do anything out of pity," Taehyung's eyes became troubled.

"No, it's not pity, I... I want to give you a chance. You deserve a chance," he muttered when Taehyung's eyes lit up with happiness.