13.

Love is such a twisted thing, the same boy running from a bus after just talking to a guy, who was swearing his undying love for him, was now dividing into the milky streetlights to burn down slowly by just walking beside that fascinating man, who...

Love is such a twisted thing, the same boy running from a bus after just talking to a guy, who was swearing his undying love for him, was now dividing into the milky streetlights to burn down slowly by just walking beside that fascinating man, who has been his every dream since forever, his antisoulmate, a creature made do deceive him and lead him towards certain death, but strangely he wasn't afraid the slightest.

The silence carried all unspoken words, but no one was breaking it climbing up a narrow backstreet behind a dusty convenience store. How has it been in my past lives, thought Jimin trying to bring back the memories, those scraps that weren't adding up into anything. Did Jungkook know how their past looked like? Was Taehyung in any way involved? So many crazy questions ringing and only one way to find out. Choose, but how? How could he choose his true soulmate over the antisoulmate?

There were warm fingers suddenly tangling around his palm and he almost freaked out looking up at Jungkook ho stayed completely quiet intertwining their palms to lead him up the hill just holding hands. Now there were goosebumps all over Jimin's body, but he wouldn't dear to break that contact, unable to breath properly or concentrate on anything else than that warm palm holding his firmly.

The silence like electrified, when they were catching in heavier breaths reaching a path which was leading up the nearby mountain with a stone wall and a view over this part of the city, at the top of it. There were endless lights and Jimin remembered how he has felt while moving to Seoul from the small town far in the province where he had spent his peaceful childhood. For the first month here, he had thought the city is endless, after some time the jungle of buildings was slowly starting to compose into some sense.

Jungkook cleared his throat pulling him towards the wall so both sat down, their hands still tightly intertwined.

"How did you feel when you moved to Seoul?" That question left Jimin's lips so unexpectedly.

"Lost," Jungkook giggled gazing at their hands. "I was just a teenage boy who had signed a huge record deal with Hype, life was flipped upside down so suddenly and I was learning the hard way, growing up early to become the artist I wanted to be."

Jimin nodded.

"Did you think the city is endless?" He asked observing the lights of that peaceful neighborhood.

"I guess it's the first impression you get after moving here. Wherever you go or look the city has no end."

"Yes, it's strange."

"So you have been lost to?"

"I guess I'm still lost," Jimin sighed scooping a bit closer even though he shouldn't.

Everything in your antisoulmate is designed to attract you, Namjoon's words sounded in his head, but he was drowning in Jungkook's perfect features, each little mole on his face.

"Stop staring," Jungkook combed the mess of dark curls back.

"I'm not..." Jimin gasped.

Jungkook giggled raising his other hand to brush his face with burning fingertips. Jimin's heart was now racing like crazy especially as he was pulled in by his chin, so those insane lips met his for the second time in his life. Jungkook stayed like that, just glued to his lips in a soft warm peck till pulling back and sighing loudly.

"Um..." Jimin was sure he wanted to scream, argue, tell a million things, but no other sound left his mouth.

"You're cute," Jungkook shook his head laughing.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"As always," Jungkook winked, the playful glitters in his eyes so lively.

"Great!" Now Jimin's whole face was burning, as what has he gotten himself into. "So, you wanted to talk," he muttered when Jungkook jumped from the wall stepping in between his legs, his full hand cupped the side of Jimin's face making him look up.

"Wha..." he almost screamed, but he was shushed by lips crushing onto his, to kiss all air of him as roughly as last night in that karaoke place. Jimin was just thankful for the wall which was giving him hold as he would collapse at that contact for sure, his lips mushed, his tongue played with as if it has been funny.

Jungkook's hands were massaging into his neck driving him insane and he was sure he had moaned into the kiss that continued like the sweetest torture until he was so messed up he was falling into pieces completely, his body burning like a falling star again, definitely in flames, but Jungkook pulled back panting over his lips.

"Wow..." Jimin gasped out before he could stop himself.

"Let's go," Jungkook was observing him intensively licking over his lip ring as if considering something.

"You wanted to talk," Jimin was was sitting there trying to regain himself back from that place he had just been in, substance of dreams for sure.

"No, I just wanted to make out," Jungkook grinned caressing his chin playfully then taking his hand to pull him off the wall.

"What? Why?" Jimin was stunned by that crazy statement.

"You taste good," muttered Jungkook not looking at him pulling him back down the hill.

"What?"

"Just don't take it personally, I just like your taste," Jungkook was talking about it as if it wasn't any big deal, but Jimin's whole insides were making some dangerous flips.

"Um... thanks I guess," he stuttered blushing horribly.

"Cute," Jungkook chuckled, the situation was so awkward, but strangely there were only golden butterflies dancing in Jimin's insides.

"So, should I drop you off at home or are you staying with that weird grandpa?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"Um... you mean Namjoon? Ah... you can drop me off at home, he's annoying enough."

"I can imagine, that cardigan he was wearing. I bet he's knitting them himself."

Both burst out into uncontrollable laughter stumbling down the street like drunk and Jimin fell on Jungkook's shoulder giggling like crazy.

They were barely able to stop that mad laughter but it loosened the atmosphere up after the heated kisses.

Thank you so much for all your feedback. I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying this book and the idea for the plot. What do you think about Jungkook's reasons to take Jimin for a night walk? How will their night continue?

Much <3