25.

The team went for the after party, but Jimin had told the company workers he's not feeling well, so they brought him back to the hotel where he was now staying in his room, watching the glittering night view of Manhattan behind the windows, ignori...

The team went for the after party, but Jimin had told the company workers he's not feeling well, so they brought him back to the hotel where he was now staying in his room, watching the glittering night view of Manhattan behind the windows, ignoring calls from Sam and his parents.

There was a light knock to his door he also ignored, but it became louder.

"Great," Jimin sighed getting up from the bed to stumble through the rooms and open.

"Hi," there was a grinning Jungkook leaning against his door frame.

"Hi," Jimin sighed. "Aren't you at the after party?"

"May I come in?"

"Sure," Jimin shrugged opening the door further, feeling so exposed when Jungkook's intensive gaze slid down his pajamas. "So why are you here?"

"Is that even a question?" Jungkook laughed.

"Excuse me," there was extreme heat storming to Jimin's face.

"To lay you down," said Jungkook so casually it was simply shocking.

"Just that?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"What else do you expect? A breakfast in bed?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"Wouldn't be bad?" Jimin crossed his arms. "Is it like... I danced my part and now you want to have your fun before I will be kicked out to real life," he asked his throat tightening and it was difficult to press out those words.

Jungkook's eyes darkened, he turned towards the window watching the panorama.

"I'm a global superstar. I'm here and there," he muttered.

"With different people," Jimin pressed out.

"Shut that pretty mouth if you want to speak stupid shit!" Jungkook turned approaching him to take his face into his palms and kiss him aggressively.

The wound inside him was burning, but the passion pushing him towards fulfillment was still stronger, so he answered with deep open mouthed kisses.

What was love good for if...

Everything that mattered was this here.

His antisoulmate breaking his heart one more time and lifting him up to stars.

Their desire unfulfilled, so they were now stumbling towards the bedroom, undressing. If it's just for tonight, it was still worth to have this memory, Jimin even chuckled into their connected lips, as he had learned the hard way that he was a "moments collector." Someone who would take on any risk to live through an exciting thing, while the rest of his dull days was simply surviving and living on without any hope, flipping cards for answers that were never coming, staring into the eyes of the Guardian of Heaven. His card. His antisoulmate, he gasped becoming all hard melting in Jungkook's dark eyes and that handsome face right above him when he was pressed into the sheets completely bare and anticipating, to be filled completely with rough good pleasure.

There were still croissant crumbs on the sheets when Jimin opened his eyes hours later. Around 9 am Jungkook had called for room service and served him breakfast in bed with a little bit more, Jimin blushed. It was definitely noon now and he was all alone, what he discovered after waking up fully.

"Kookie?" He whispered rubbing the sleep off his heavy eyelids.

Great! Just their second night together and he was waking up all alone.

I just like your taste, those words of his lover or whoever Jungkook was for him were waking up in his memory messing his insides.

"I've thought you'll stay for a shower," whispered Jimin to the complete silence of the room, his body so heavy after that much of rough love making for two nights in a row he had difficulties to sit up. All Jungkook's clothes were gone from the floor. Amazing! Was it the phase of immediate heartbreak, Jimin's insides flipped but when he glanced at the bedside table where he noticed a piece of paper resting on his phone so he reached for it quickly.

Whenever you want to have some fun call ;)

One sentence with an emoji and a phone number scribbled down on it, it was different from the one he was texting him from before though.

Jimin giggled shaking his head.

"I definitely won't give you the pleasure," he muttered saving the number to his contact list hesitating before calling it The Guardian of Heaven, his stomach filling with crazy butterflies, because Jungkook had left him his personal number.

Maybe he really likes me a bit, Jimin wondered getting up to walk to the bathroom and take a long shower overfilled with the images of last night.

"What about Jungkook?" Jimin was standing in the elevator right next to two Hype workers, who were taking him to the airport.

"He's staying in the States for another week," said one of the men.

"Ok," Jimin sighed, he had wished to at least be able to say bye, but Jungkook definitely wanted to make him suffer.

The elevator opened and the pulled his suitcase out into the huge lobby when one of the men left to check him out at the front desk.

At least it had been an amazing adventure, thought Jimin trying to give himself some courage watching the people in the lobby, hopelessly hoping to see the one he was missing with every cell in his body, but there was a tall man in a long coat at the far end of the corridor who looked so familiar Jimin's jaw fell. Bushy dark locks, a lean skinny posture.

"Taehyung?" He muttered suddenly feeling cold goosebumps all over his body.

"Jimin! We're done," the company worker caught his attention so he gazed at the man then back down the lobby, but the man resembling Taehyung was gone.

"Jimin? Are you ok? Is something wrong?" The other staff members approached him.

"No... I... I've thought I have seen someone, but I was wrong," he muttered feeling his sweaty hand slipping over the handle of the suitcase.

"Are we good to go?" The second man came.

"Yes," Jimin nodded leaving the lobby behind them to that company van with completely darkened windows.

Is my fairy tale ending here?

Was it Taehyung or just someone similar, he was wondering getting on the backseat, but there was no way he could answer any of those questions.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. What do you think about Jungkook's actions towards Jimin after their performance? What about Jimin's doubts?
I'd love to hear your theories, who do you think is Jimin's true soulmate?

Much <3