16

"It's raining cats and dogs," Taehyung sighed closing the umbrella before taking the seat opposite Jimin at that small corner table

"Yes the weather is awful," Jimin sighed thinking about Jungkook's new pictures in sunny Los Angeles.

"So, have you ordered?" Taehyung tapped the table top.

"No, I was waiting for you. You've come late," Jimin pressed out.

"The bus was slow because of the rain. So what should I order for you?"

"I will order for myself," Jimin got up reaching to his pocket for the wallet.

"I have invited you," whispered Taehyung.

"But it's not a date. I don't want it to be misunderstood so I'm paying for myself."

"Ok," was all Taehyung answered.

Was it the worst idea I have ever had, Jimin was wondering walking to the counter, ordering the coffee quickly to return to his seat.

Taehyung came back just moments later sinking on the chair opposite to him.

"So..." he muttered but bit his lip tapping the table top again.

"What do you remember from our past lives?" Jimin sighed looking out on the strings of rain hitting the pavement.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung cleared his throat.

"You're claiming you are my soulmate, so tell me about our past," Jimin looked into those intimidating dark eyes that were always making him uncomfortable.

His phone buzzed so he picked it up to see a text from an unknown number.

'How's life? Are you thinking about me?'

"What?" He muttered stunned glancing at the screen.

"What?" Taehyung sent him a questioning look.

"Nothing important," Jimin sighed texting back quickly. 'Who is it?'

'The one who's in your head rentfree 25/7'

Ok, it was annoying, flirty and there was only one person who could act and talk to him like that.

'Jungkook?' He texted eagerly.

'So you're admitting that I'm always on your mind?'

"Ah!" Jimin sighed leaning back.

"As if you haven't noticed I'm still here," said Taehyung bitterly shaking him out off that daydream.

"Um... sorry. I... a friend texted," Jimin was sure he's blushing horribly.

"Jungkook?" That question from Taehyung was as if someone had slapped him.

"We're not that close," he lied hiding his phone that was buzzing again and he was burning to check what Jungkook has written, but the waitress brought their coffee.