23.

The feather was trembling in his hand above the ink bottle, in that long castle library where he was practicing calligraphy

The feather was trembling in his hand above the ink bottle, in that long castle library where he was practicing calligraphy. There were those huge expectations of his father like a burden, as he was supposed to take over that high place in the ministry, to become the right hand of the future king. Jimin sighed placing the feather back turning to the windows decorated with stained glass, which were exposing the magnificent view over the harbor in the setting sun and the wide endless ocean.

The library door cracked building up goosebumps, so he froze in anticipation waiting until warm hands rested on his arms caressing down to grab his palms.

"How is it going," that low voice sounded right above his ear then burning lips closed on his earlobe.

"Prince," he gasped.

"It's Jungkook, forgotten," his secret lover grinned pulling his chin up to connect their lips and Jimin melted completely.

If anyone finds out I'm doomed, he thought, but no reason could stop him from giving himself completely to prince Jungkook so he was now turned around and seated on the oak table to be kissed like no tomorrow.

"Not here," he begged when Jungkook's impatient hands were struggling with untying his clothes. "Someone may enter."

"Ah!" Jungkook sighed resting his forehead against his arm. "Meet me in my chamber in five," he muttered leaving a wet peck on Jimin's lips before storming out of the library.

"Ah!" Jimin sighed opening his eyes to see a dim hotel room lit up by a single crack in the long curtains. There was a presence beside him and he trembled when the memories of the night stormed back.

"Are you up?" Jungkook mumbled moving on the pillow beside him. They were lying underneath the duvet tangled into each other, their sticky skin glued together.

"Guess," Jimin sighed leaning his head against Jungkook's shoulder nuzzling his nose to his moon tattoo.

So I have been here before, seduced by you, he thought unable to find any regret inside himself. If this is all true, Taehyung really is my soulmate and Jungkook has always deceived me, like right now.

"Give me ten more minutes," Jungkook yawned cuddling into him and Jimin couldn't help but giggle kissing his forehead. His lower body was in pain, but he has never before felt so peaceful and simply happy. Soon real life will break in here, they will have to go out and perform in front of the whole world, hiding what has happened here tonight.

"Jimin," Jungkook muttered cutting those thoughts.

"What?"

"Check the time."

"Ah!" He let out a long sigh reaching out towards the carpet to find the phone in his jeans. "It's 5:02," he whispered placing it on the bedside table.

"Great, we still have time," Jungkook made himself more comfortable in Jimin's arms.

"So you're happy about it?"

"Sure, who wouldn't want to have you here for a little longer," there was that confident smile on Jungkook's face again.

"You're so bad," Jimin giggled.

"I know," there was a soft wet kiss up his jawline, when Jungkook moved flipping them so Jimin was now all underneath him pressed to the pillows. "Round two?" Jungkook raised his brow when Jimin was busy melting in his morning beauty. He only nodded, his body glowing up like fire shooting into the sky when all his thoughts were taken away by greedy lips.

"How was the practice?" Ranty eyed him up suspiciously when Jimin met him in the changing room. Jungkook was out on stage to do the sound check, while he was getting ready for the main rehearsal along the other dancers.

This morning had been all about them, round two, then a steamy shower together, Jimin was still messed up, he couldn't unglue off the memories of the night. It has been extremely difficult to part and return to his empty hotel room, where he was sitting on the armchair staring into a wall until a company worker came to take him to the arena, so he was now here feeling as if everyone knew, just by looking at him.

"It was ok," Jimin had difficulties to press any words out, he was still so stunned and messed up, barely functioning.

"I hope," Ranty sighed. "I hope you have found some platform for agreement."

"We certainly did," Jimin was now blushing to the ears.

"Ok, I was sent to tell you that you will not take part in the main rehearsal," muttered Ranty.

"What!" Jimin screamed so all the other dancers were looking at him now.

"Come, I will show you the placement on stage, Jungkook had decided you will not practice the dance today, just go for the performance tonight."

"Why?" There were cold shivers all over Jimin's body now.

Was it that hell after touching heaven starting.

"I don't know," Ranty frowned. "I hope you guys know what you're doing. We always had professionals dancing for Jungkook, but he was stubborn this time, only wanted to dance with you."

Those words were as if someone was slapping him so Jimin bit his lip lowering his head, walking behind Ranty down the corridor onto that huge stage in that stadium that will be packed tonight, the event broadcasted all over the world.

"Here, this is the position for starting, you're coming in from here," Ranty was explaining walking around the stage when Jimin caught a stare on himself and he lifted his head to spot Seokjin talking to some sound technicians.

The manager's eyes seemed to read through him so he gazed away, feeling so exposed.

"Have you remembered?" Ranty raised his voice so Jimin nodded, he wasn't sure if he had heard anything,

"Ok, so, you can go back to the changing room and wait for your turn to perform."

"Ok," Jimin uttered turning around.

"Jimin!" His name was called through the microphone and he shivered watching Jungkook being lowered on stage from the roof, he was waving, making goofy faces.

Thank you so much for all your beautiful feedback. What do you think about Jimin's memories and his morning after the night with Jungkook? How will Jungkook react towards him?

Much <3