5.

"Please follow me," the same man who had met Jimin the day before opened the door to that huge practice room with a dark wooden floor, Jimin had seen so many times on videos

"Please follow me," the same man who had met Jimin the day before opened the door to that huge practice room with a dark wooden floor, Jimin had seen so many times on videos. His heart almost not there, his mind off, so he was rubbing his sweaty hands into his sweatpants watching Olivia entering first.

Today she was wearing and extremely tight black outfit that was exposing all her curves and Jimin was sure she was here to get into JK's bed whatever that may take. He in contrast was wearing his ordinary training clothes, black sweatpants and a white loose shirt, his hair tight up into a small man bun. After the sleepless night his body was exhausted, but all the emotions were keeping him going. The assistant told them to warm up then left the room where just some security and staff members were watching them suspiciously.

Olivia sent Jimin an ironical gaze immediately starting her stretching routine while he found himself so stiff, he had difficulties to sit down on the floor.

Don't faint, breath, he was commanding himself lying down to watch the high ceiling of the practice room.

"I don't know why you're even here, but it's no use for you to audition at all," muttered Olivia. "I have spoken to the company worker yesterday and they want a dancer for a couple choreography with Jungkook. You know exactly they won't take a guy for that."

Her words like poison making his body completely strengthless, but a door open and Olivia squealed jumping up to bow low.

Jimin's head was spinning when he sat up to see Seokjin and a few bodyguards accompanying Jungkook into the room.

His idol crush was wearing comfortable baggy clothes, his eyes were covered by a bucket hat, so only his defined jaw and lips were visible.

Jimin couldn't get up quickly enough to bow ninety degrees, his heart pounding so loudly he was sure those are the last moments in his life.

"Hi guys," Jungkook spoke stopping in front of the mirror. "Show me what you've got, good luck."

He seemed completely unbothered sitting down on a chair a staff member brought for him, taking a package of snacks out of his pocket to chew on some.

"Should they dance together?" Asked Seokjin.

"Nah, ladies first," Jungkook grinned when Jimin was surprised by that bratty attitude, completely different from what he had imagined.

"Watch me," Olivia eyed Jimin up and down unpleasantly flipping her ponytail back to set out into the middle of the room.

The music came when Jimin slipped to a far corner trying to focus on collecting his courage not her flawless performance which was making his heart fall, not on Jungkook moving his head and tapping his foot to the rhythm. For sure a beautiful and extremely talented woman like Olivia had all the chances, not him. Who was he anyway?

There were a few bitter tears trembling at the corners of his eyes but Jimin never allowed them out biting his lower lip, observing the patterns of the wooden planks of the floor. The music stopped and he could see Olivia bowing.

"I'm a big fan," she said with an over sweetened smile.

"Thanks," Jungkook smiled back twisting Jimin's insides with jealousy.

"Boy, come," Seokjin raised his voice so he needed a few seconds to find control over his legs back and stand up to totter to the middle of the room.

In his whole life he has never felt so exposed or odd, so out of place, but the music came and he missed a few beats freaking out to come in late. They didn't know the routine so they might not notice. Concentrate, he was shouting at himself moving to the music way too stiffly. Jungkook cleared his throat and Jimin freaked out stopping looking up at him, his heart racing loudly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so nervous can I start one more time," he begged.

Jungkook stayed quiet fumbling with the snack package, he suddenly looked up meeting his eyes and an image of a wall ending over a dark abyss woke up in Jimin's mind.

Those dark eyes fixed on him and Jungkook bit on his lip ring impatiently.

"Ok, restart," he said giving the staff a sign to switch the music on again.

"Thank you," Jimin bowed, his body like frozen just cold goosebumps, but the music came and he moved to that chaos in his heart and mind, allowing the moves to express it, like a language of art he was speaking, meaning so much more than his words. There was no practice room around him, no audition anymore, just a lost struggling boy expressing his life story in front of the one he had longed for an eternity. It seemed surreal that there was Jungkook just a few meters from him watching his dance and that alone was an achievement he could be proud of. No matter how this here will end he could say, I have danced for my love, at least for one song I have had his total attention.

Olivia gasped, but it wasn't enough to distract him so he swirled to the music, raising and falling, crumbling over the floor to jump up and flip in an aerial then land again and dissolve into music ending in a pose, barely catching his breath.

There was total silence present in the room and he risked to look up but Jungkook's eyes were again hidden underneath the edge of the bucket hat.

"And?" Seokjin turned to Jungkook.

"I'll speak to the main choreographer, will come back in ten," Jungkook got up from the chair approaching a man Jimin had only seen on videos choreographing for the biggest stars, both disappeared behind the door to discuss it when his legs bent and he sat down on the floor regaining his breath.

No matter how this will come out her...

Olivia was pale sitting in some distance from him, it was everything or nothing. Time unbearable, spreading out till finally the door opened and Jungkook came back followed by the choreographer.

"Ok, we have a decision," Jungkook grinned and Jimin got up awaiting his fate.

"Guys thank you a lot for coming and showing your talent, both of you are extraordinary, but I'm looking for a person I will dance with, it's a couple routine," Jungkook spoke when Jimin lowered his head, so Olivia was indeed right, he has had no chances from the start.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. What do you think about the audition? Who will become JK's backup dancer?

Much <3