40.

Lifetime 21

Lifetime 21

"Haven't I seen you somewhere?" Jimin giggled leaning above the wooden counter of the bar when the man behind it sighed.

"I'm Hoseok, last lifetime you have told me to do better, so here I am completely clean, with a decent job," the man blushed.

"Oh, that's... interesting," Jimin knew he wasn't completely sober, but hey he was twenty, enjoying his first real adult holiday with his college friends, dying inside to maybe here, in the paradise of white sand and turquoise ocean meet his soulmate.

"So you have already met the right one, because you can remember your past lives," the curiosity was burning inside Jimin's stomach.

"I'm forever alone as I had missed out on my soulmate a few lives ago," Hoseok bit his lip. "But I'm accepting it more and more each life, understanding I can still enjoy it alone. There are many things worth living for and love is just one of them. Another drink?" Hoseok sent them a smile when Jimin glanced at his best friend Yoongi who was stuck over a glass with golden whiskey.

"I think Yoongi has had enough," he giggled.

"I'm digesting," muttered Yoongi darkly when there was a rumor of loud voices and two guys in way too colorful shirts entered the bar. They looked like those weird rich grandpas and they were holding hands moving between the tables.

Hoseok only chuckled at their sight.

"What?" Asked Jimin. "Do you also know them."

"I do, from TV. One was a manager of a global superstar his past live, the other was a fortune teller."

"Oh, so how had they ended up together?" Asked Jimin observing the two arguing about which yacht to hire for a trip.

"Magic," Hoseok winked.

"Yes, so we gotta get going, it's getting late and we will miss the last bus towards the city," Yoongi tapped the table top reaching for his wallet.

"Hey bartender, do you happen to know where the kite surfers meet," a girl entered along the bar stopping right next to Jimin, flipping her long red hair back.

"You have to go down the beach this way until the pier," muttered Hoseok.

"Thanks," the girl glanced their way when Yoongi gasped.

"Oh," the girl's eyes widened while Jimin was looking from her to Yoongi but both were like hypnotized.

"Um... Im Yoongi," his friend found his voice back first stretching his hand out.

"Farsaya," the girl's face lit up by a precious smile.

"Is she?" Asked Jimin feeling shivers of excitement.

"So... I have to go, my friends are waiting for me," whispered Farsaya.

"I'll walk you to the pier," Yoongi moved forward when she shook her head all amused.