18.

"May I?" There was Yoongi standing in the terrace door holding a blanket

An hour must have passed since Jungkook had left and the tears had dried on Jimin's cheeks.

"You look frozen," Yoongi placed the blanket over him sitting down on the hammock chair.

"Thanks," Jimin spoke trying not to break out into tears again.

"What happened?"

"He wanted some answers, but... I can't tell him that I know who he is."

"Do you know who he is?" Yoongi answered with a question flipping his insides.

"My antisoulmate..." those words sounded out into the peaceful night.

"That's not certain."

"Namjoon says..."

"He has said that only by choosing one you will find out the truth."

"And die," Jimin pressed out ironically.

"If you choose the wrong one."

"Honestly! Why can't I be normal like you and Farsaya, like my parents, like any other person out there! Why do I have to be fucked up by a curse!" New tears came rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey, calm down," Yoongi grabbed his hands squeezing them. "I get it. It sucks. I mean I can't even imagine the burden you're carrying, but you will be fine as your heart knows. It knows your soulmate, trust it."

"Stop! My heart knows nothing!" Jimin pulled his hands out of his best friend's grip.

Yoongi sighed shaking his head.

"I'd talk to him honestly."

"About?" Jimin got up trembling.

"Everything. You will see what he will do, how he will act."

"That won't bring anything."

"Why?" Yoongi's dark eyes rested on him so he looked away.

"Because I love my antisoulmate."

"And if, isn't it still something to die for, to spend at least a few moments with the one you truly love?"

"That's... nonsense..."

"Jim..."

"No! I will not talk to you!" He pulled the blanket off himself throwing it on the terrace floor.

"Jimin, what are you afraid of?" Yoongi's question was the last thing he heard before running away.

There was a warm wind making the leaves rustle in the park few blocks from their school where Jimin had been accompanying Taehyung for a walk with his fluffy dog.

"He's cute," Jimin was observing that soft ball of fur sniffing over the flowerbeds and chasing yellow butterflies.

"Yes, he makes life bearable," Taehyung sat down on a bench throwing a small ball for his dog to chase and bring back eagerly.

It was so peaceful, not like yesterday's dance practice when Jungkook had been showing Jimin his worst attitude and their dance became so stiff Ranty had ended early begging them to clear their minds. It was three days to the big event and him and Jungkook had never been further.

"So, um... last time you have started a story from our past," Jimin sat down on the bench in some distance to Taehyung.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"But I want to know."

"You know it all," Taehyung leaned down for the ball to fetch it one more time.

Now Jimin's face was burning as how much could he tell without giving himself out.

"Um... I would like to know if we have the same memories, because mine are a bit... indifferent."

"What does that mean?" Taehyung looked at him seriously.

"They are broken somehow... not complete," Jimin sighed. "At the castle wall..."

"It's a sunny day, why not enjoy it," Taehyung got up abruptly. "What time is it?" He reached for the phone. "Wow, 5:56 already, time really flies with you."

"What! 5:56! No, that's impossible!" He jumped up reaching for Taehyung's phone to check the time and freeze in horror. The dance practice had started at 5, how was it even possible?

"Oh no! I'm late, I... where's the nearest bus!"

"Jimin, I will order a taxi for you," Taehyung spoke calmly scrolling over the phone screen. "Where do you need to be? Hype?"

He nodded unable to grasp Taehyung is just doing it for him.

"Thank you," he muttered.

"You're welcome," a huge smile lit up Taehyung's face and for the first time Jimin noticed how handsome he actually is.

"Um, see you... bye Tan," he muttered awkwardly turning to run to the end of the alley   towards the approaching taxi.

The long company corridor was empty and Jimin's heart was beating up with fear with each passed meter. There was studio B he reached, but the door was closed so he knocked hardly.

"There's no use for that," a familiar voice sounded and he froze turning slightly to notice Jungkook who was sitting on the floor paying in his phone.

"Um... I..."

"The practice is over, no one's here," Jungkook got up.

"But you're still here," Jimin's heart was banging in his chest.

"I'm here to tell you how pissed I am. This is one of the most important performances in my entire career so far and now I'm regretting that I have chosen you to dance with me."

Jimin moved a step towards the wall because his legs felt weak, a few tears just left his eyes against his will.

"I actually regret I have ever met you," whispered Jungkook passing him swiftly.

"I do to! I regret I have ever met you!" Jimin shouted into his impressive back, but Jungkook never turned storming down the corridor to disappear behind the corner when Jimin slid down the wall breaking out into uncomfortable sobs. There was a sound of a landline phone ringing in his head, one of those scraps of memories driving him into insanity.

 There was a sound of a landline phone ringing in his head, one of those scraps of memories driving him into insanity

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I'm sorry for being a bit late with this week's chapter. So what do you think about Yoongi's opinion on the matter and Jikook's argument? Will Jimin perform during the event?

Also 'Seven' is out and I'm still mind blown 🤯 let's all support Jungkook and his solo debut💜

Much <3