33.

"You don't know shit!" He heard Jungkook yelling behind him, but he never stopped setting off into a run as all his insides were burning and tearing for pain and he had no idea if will stand it

His lungs were on fire when he reached Namjoon's block of flats down the hill. Was it pointless, was he here to deceive himself one last time, but he used the code his friend has given him a long time ago to get into the building. The old elevator was squeaking horribly tonight, but it reached the floor he needed. The corridor was swimming in his tears blurred vision, yet he was stumbling forward seeing the front door a bit open so his heart double jumped.

Has something happened to Namjoon? Was he robbed or worse dead? Jimin's hair all crumbled on his body when he pushed the door carefully to slip into the flat, his steps almost noiseless and he saw another door open, so he approached to glance into the bedroom and freeze in shock.

There were two completely naked tangled bodies on the bed, Namjoon was panting when Seokjin was rocking him over the mattress in deep hard thrust. That moment Namjoon turned his head and looked straight at him so Jimin freaked out escaping to the living room to hear loud swearing. His heart was now banging, that view like inked in front of his eyes.

Buni and Marti, the cats were rolling up on the windowsill completely unbothered watching him with their green eyes.

Great, that was really the last thing he had needed.

The bedroom and bathroom doors banged.

"Stay here," Namjoon sounded irritated when he glanced into the living room.

"Ok," Jimin sighed, what has he gotten himself into, really?

Minutes loaded with awkward silence until Seokjin entered the living room buttoning his shirt up.

"Me and Namjoon are soulmates, it's our 50th life together, a nice anniversary," he muttered.

"Oh," was all Jimin could press out.

"Can't you knock?" Namjoon was pulling one of his cardigans over his pajamas entering the room after a speed shower.

"I've thought you were robbed or beaten up to death. I have never imagined you, you, you..." Jimin stuttered.

"Great," Namjoon frowned finding his glasses on the coffee table.

"I have a plane to catch," Seokjin approached his soulmate to run his hand through his wet hair.

"I know," Namjoon became even more irritated.

"Jimin, has Jungkook asked you to join us on tour?" Seokjin turned to him when Jimin's insides flipped dangerously.

"He did, but I'm not going," he said.

"Why?" Seokjin seemed surprised.

"I have... an appointment with my soulmate," Jimin spoke hoping he can finally convince himself.

"What! But?" Seokjin became pale.

"I can't anymore, so I'm making my decision tonight," Jimin looked at them.

Seokjin bit his lip in a troubled way.

"Joonie, speak to him," he muttered. "I really have to go now, so... bye I guess," he leaned in to peck Namjoon's lips then left the flat when an awkward silence fell.

Jimin shifted on the couch rubbing his hands against the elegant pants he decided to wear for his date with Taehyung.

"Did you come to read the cards?" Asked Namjoon.

"Yes. I have to be at Taehyung's at 9 so we need to be quick," Jimin was sure he's not there anymore when he walked to the tiny round table to watch the deck of cards.

Namjoon cleared his throat sitting opposite to him.

"Ask the question then pick a card," he said seriously.

Jimin hesitated.

He has written the song for his soulmate, Jungkook's words came back and Jimin looked up at Namjoon analyzing his features.

"You're lucky, the most beautiful song in the world was written for you," he whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"Jungkook has told me that Seokjin has written 'Soulmate' for you."

Namjoon frowned more.

"Pick a card," he said impatiently.

"Now I fully understand the meaning of the song, he is a rich handsome man who is the manager of world's biggest singer, he could have anyone, but he is with you, a weird fortune teller living with two cats. The song makes perfect sense."

Namjoon blushed terribly avoiding his gaze.

"Just ask the cards," he begged.

"Ok, I just wanted to tell you that I'm really happy for you. Stay as happy in all your lives."

"Ok, but now the task is for you to make yourself happy," Namjoon crossed his arms.

Jimin nodded, the goodbye with Jungkook was still hurting in every cell underneath his skin.
I hope Yoongi and Farsaya make up, he thought looking over the neighborhood then back to the cards.

"Ok, I'm ready," he muttered. "Who is my soulmate?" He asked clearly and loudly lifting his hand to touch a card.

Namjoon stopped to breath for a second, both watching the card Jimin now took flipping quickly.

There was a gasp when he was faced with The Guardian of Heaven.

"I get," he muttered. "It's not about how he looks like but how he acts."

The moment when Taehyung came to give him the umbrella was coming back so vividly.

"Jimin, this is your card, you're always drawing it," muttered Namjoon.

"You have told me who my soulmate is and you have been right. I'm going to meet him now and choose him," there was no more pain in his voice when he got up.

"Jimin, what I've said, maybe... maybe it's indifferent. Maybe I'm just an old stupid man and the cards are right," Namjoon's eyes were begging.

"I get, that Seokjin makes you do things for Jungkook, but I... I have decided," there was just Namjoon's worry filled face following him when Jimin got up them left the small flat down the corridor, out of the building, into the night for a date with his destiny.

 I have decided," there was just Namjoon's worry filled face following him when Jimin got up them left the small flat down the corridor, out of the building, into the night for a date with his destiny

Thank you so much for your feedback. How did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin finding out about Namjin? How will Jimin's date with Taehyung go?

Much <3