36.

The door was half opened, so Jimin glanced inside seeing the neighboring prince wearing an opened bathrobe over loose pants only, leaning against a table to watch someone approaching, so Jimin stopped to breath seeing a tall man, his Jungkook, his...

The door was half opened, so Jimin glanced inside seeing the neighboring prince wearing an opened bathrobe over loose pants only, leaning against a table to watch someone approaching, so Jimin stopped to breath seeing a tall man, his Jungkook, his prince, his soulmate taking Taehyung's face into his hands to kiss him hungrily and pull his bathrobe down, moaning into each other's mouths when Taehyung pulled back looking straight at him with burning red eyes.

"We have a guest," he muttered when Jungkook followed him with a drunken gaze, all blood left his face immediately, but Jimin jumped back setting off into a sprint, his body in such pain it was threatening to rip.

"Jimin! Jimin!" Jungkook was yelling behind him, but he pulled a window open jumping onto the castle wall, running, his bare feet burning against the rough stone when he reached the edge of the high tower above the lake and the cliff.

"Jimin please! Jimin!" Jungkook was screaming running towards him so he climbed the wall closing his fist over his heart, saying his last prayer before he jumped.

Lives upon lives were flashing by like an avalanche, each filled with so much peril and heartbreak, his eyes were widely open in horror, rewinding to their previous life, collage cuties, "it" couple. Jungkook always picking him up after lessons to one day propose in his car.

"Yes," Jimin had whispered when a cold ring was pressed onto his finger.

The next day a new tutor appeared, the man he had hated the most, was horrified to see, as he could remember each scar, while he couldn't tell Jungkook about anything that has happened in their past, about his antisoulmate.

That day Taehyung only sent him one of his scary smiles which meant, it's life number 19 and it will be so fun to see you go insane from pain and lose again.

Two months later the rain was banging against the campus's roofs when Jungkook was standing in front of him with a guilty face.

"I'm breaking up with you," he said as if he wanted to explain himself. "I'm sorry, you're amazing Jimin, but Taehyung, he... he is the one, I feel it."

There were dozens of empty alcohol bottles littering the house, but Jimin never cared to pick them up. He has failed mid term, wasn't attending lectures or leaving the house other than to buy another percentage numbness to forget.

The landline phone was ringing, the sound so loud and he stumbled towards it taking the handset to hear Jungkook's quickened breath on the other side.

"Jimin, hi."

He stayed completely quiet, but Jungkook was fully aware he has been there.

"Jimin, I'm calling to invite you to our wedding, it's in the cathedral this Saturday at noon. Please come..."

The handset smashed against the wall with the strength Jimin had thrown it. His shivering body reached the floor and he curled up screaming.

On Saturday he was completely sober, the first time since months, doing rounds on the pavement in front of the cathedral holding a goodbye bunch of fresh flowers for Jungkook. Was he here to see the last failure before their decisive life? Definitely, as there was no hope left. All the guests were already inside, the day warm, the sky baby blue, so it was hard to believe he was here completely knocked out to face his last moments this lifetime.

The cathedral door squealed when he slipped inside after collecting enough courage. There was the long aisle ending at the podium where the couple was standing holding hands to speak their vows.

"I do," Jungkook's voice echoed along the massive stone walls and Jimin's legs bent, his heart almost stopped beating.

Taehyung turned his way, his eyes lighting up red for a glimpse of a moment only Jimin could notice, a hellish grin grossed his face when he took the wedding ring slowly placing it on Jungkook's finger while there were flames raising up underneath Jungkook's skin and he winced from pain.

Jimin turned, his steps were loud against the huge stairs outside the cathedral when he could hear the rumor of voices and Jungkook's agony screams, the flames were coming to break through his hands so blood was now dripping over the magnificent flowers he was holding. The yells inside the cathedral were insane when his own body was giving in to that devastating force, but he decided to go quietly as always, knowing all to well his soul will survive one more time. One more chance to make Jungkook his and defeat the antisoulmate. One last chance...

The fire spread and he let the flowers fall when each of his cells was ripped into pieces.

One last chance...

The humid night and the airport runway came back, but Jimin's head was still dizzy, his body numb from the horror of what he has just seen.

There were tears rolling down Jungkook's face.

"Jimin," he whispered pulling his hand out but Jimin jumped back immediately.

"Don't touch me!" He shouted.

"Jimin! Please, let me explain. This life I had never. I have done everything to stay away from him, to keep you safe from him. Please," Jungkook's voice cracked when there was buzzing inside Jimin's ears.

"He wasn't making any effort with you so he was also coming to me trying to deceive me, in New York, a few days ago when you haven't come for our appointment, but I had always kept strong, telling him to go."

"Yes, sure. You even needed to ask your guards to beat him up to keep it in your pants."

"Jimin! You know that's not how it is. I haven't touched him, not this lifetime and my guards have never beaten him up."

Jimin's insides twisted, so Taehyung had wounded himself, it was part of his game to play the victim, the soft clumsy boy with a fluffy pet, completely innocent.

"I knew that to keep you from him I had to play your antisoulmate and I did, but I have promised myself to do everything, so this life we will be together," Jungkook took two steps his way. "I have kept my promise. He's gone now. You are my soulmate Jimin, we have forever ahead," some hope lit up Jungkook's sad eyes. "Please, we have so much to catch up with," his palm moved towards Jimin's hand, but Jimin was quicker jumping back.

"I've said don't touch me!" He screamed.

"Jungkook, we really need to set off," Seokjin spoke calmly. "Jimin are you going with us?"

"No. I don't want to see you ever again," there were tears breaking out from the corners of his eyes when Jimin turned running between the security and the the on ground workers, along the runway, the hell away from here towards the entrance to the nearby terminal.

 I don't want to see you ever again," there were tears breaking out from the corners of his eyes when Jimin turned running between the security and the the on ground workers, along the runway, the hell away from here towards the entrance to the ne...

Thank you so much for all the feedback, what do you think about the plot twist? What about Jimin's memories of the past? What will happen to Jikook now? Has Jimin reacted the right way?

Much <3