11.

Why can't I remember my past lives? Why can't I remember my soulmate? What if it's really Taehyung?

The bus was crossing the city and Jimin had found a seat at the back corner to cry quietly. His heart so shuttered he couldn't name, of course Jungkook just wanted to humiliate him, has misused his obvious crush, his nativity. How come the most beautiful moment in his life had lasted only a few hours to break him completely.

The bus slowed down to stop and set into motion again and Jimin sighed using his sleeve to wash off the tears.

"Here?" A handkerchief was stretched out his way and he looked up stunned to find Taehyung standing above his seat.

"What are you doing here?" Pressed Jimin out when unpleasant goosebumps filled his skin.

"Our maths teacher is sick, so we finished early, I'm going home, came in and saw you. What happened?"

"Nothing," Jimin shrugged taking the handkerchief to blow his nose.

"May I?" Taehyung pointed at the seat beside him, so he shrugged again feeling the boy sitting down so he scooped closer to the bus wall. "I'm also hurt, ok. Seeing you leaving last night with someone else..." Taehyung closed his fists. "But I will continue to fight for your love."

Can you disappear, thought Jimin closing his eyes and prying for mercy. You and your stupid rambling really are the last thing I need.

"I'm leaving here, it's my stop," he muttered getting up.

"Jimin! I really don't want to hurt you," Taehyung raised his voice.

"So leave me alone."

"I can't, you're my soulmate," Taehyung's eyes glittered and Jimin passed him running towards the door to slam the open button.

Why was he escaping from that crazy man who wanted nothing else than to be with him.

What if I don't have a soulmate, Jungkook's words came back and Jimin pressed the button eagerly again but the stupid bus took another four minutes to roll into the station.

The moment the doors opened he jumped out running down the pavement just ahead, the hell far away from Taehyung.

The sounds of a land line phone filled his brain and he saw the same image of that cursed phone ringing, a lot of empty alcohol bottles were scattered all around the floor when he was stumbling forward towards the phone that kept ringing.

His hand closed on the set to pull it up not so nicely.

"Hello," he gasped, when the image ended and the whole world just faded into pitch darkness.

"Maybe we should call for an ambulance..." there was someone speaking, a woman.

The sounds were coming back like the cold and pain in his body.

Jimin sighed shifting on the stone pavement he was lying at.

"I know him, I will take care of him," this time it was a male voice, a familiar one. Namjoon...
Jimin groaned opening one eye to see a blurry vision of two silhouettes crouching above him.

"Jimin, hey, I'm taking you. Sit up," Namjoon spoke calmly helping him up but the world was spinning.

"He doesn't look well," muttered the woman.

"I've got it," assured Namjoon sighing when he lifted Jimin up into his arms.

"He's a fucking fortune teller, no doctor," Jimin whispered hoping the woman will call the ambulance so his parents and Sam can pick him up from some hospital.

"Sir! Sir! I don't think I can just let you take the boy," muttered the woman.

"I'm his uncle," Namjoon must have been amused wishing the lady a good day carrying Jimin further.

Can that day be any worse, he thought feeling so weak and numb as if all life strength had been pumped out of his body, so he just closed his eyes trying not to doze off.

"Get off Buni, you're heavy," Jimin sighed pushing the cat that has decided to walk over his chest off himself.

Some life was coming back into Jimin's frozen body when he was resting in Namjoon's living room.

"Buni, stop bothering our guest!" Namjoon sighed coming in from the kitchen, carrying a steaming cup. The cat purred giving his owner the cold back then cuddled into Jimin.

"Here drink," Namjoon seemed tense handing the cup over to Jimin who sighed changing positions on the pillows.

"What's that? Smells awfully."

"This is a mixture that should help," Namjoon fixed his glasses.

"Help for what?"

"This wasn't an usual collapse."

"What do you mean?" There was an icy shiver building up underneath Jimin's skin.

"I hope I'm not right, but... I need to check something," Namjoon crossed the room to place the cards on his small round fortune teller table.

The cup was giving out a strange smell that was irritating Jimin's nostrils, but he gulped drinking a sip.

"Ewww! Man! What is that!"

"Drink," Namjoon tapped the table top impatiently.

"Not even if you pay me."

The next sigh that filled the room was severe and Jimin collected his courage to swallow a bit more of the awful substance which looked like mud and definitely tasted like it.

It was a struggle to bring himself to drink half of the cup, each sip like torture.

"Ok! Enough!" He sighed putting it aside on the coffee table. "I hope you have something I can remove that taste with."

Namjoon just gave him the are you kidding me look.

What a mess, thought Jimin getting up to stumble towards the table and sit down watching the cards so still, yet strong, hiding all secrets.

"So, speak," he muttered when Namjoon moved his fingers over the deck frowning.

"I need to check something..." he was mumbling to himself, so the anxiety inside Jimin was skyrocketing. Something was not adding up for sure.

 Something was not adding up for sure

Thank you so much for all your love. What do you think about Jimin collapsing in the street and Namjoon helping him? What is Namjoon suspecting? Will Jimin find some answers?

Much <3