6.

"Olivia, wow, you're amazing, beautiful and simply mind blowing," Jungkook spoke when Jimin dug his finger nails into the insides of his palms to stand this pain, as listening to it was like if he was walking barefoot on glass shreds

"Thank you," Olivia spoke, she must have been burning from her boosted ego right now.

"Yes, it was great," Jungkook continued. "But today I will go with Jimin," he added when Jimin looked up buffed trying to process what he has just heard.

"What!" Olivia almost screamed.

"I'm sorry, don't take it personally," Jungkook sent her an apologetic smile. "So, Jin make a meeting with Jimin and speak to him about the contract and our practice schedule. Thank you guys," Jungkook nodded his head then left the room so swiftly Jimin was standing there with his jaw dropped unable to believe he was gone, and had chosen him.

Olivia was sobbing passing him not sparing him a glance when Seokjin approached stretching his hand out.

"Hi, welcome in the team."

Jimin was too stunned to speak so he just answered the handshake.

"Follow me," Seokjin gave him a sign so he tottered behind the man on wobbly legs.

"Everything that happens here stays between us," had said Seokjin while explaining the rules of the contract Jimin has signed, yet the news about him becoming Jungkook's backup dancer spread like fire, so now fellow students were stalking him down the corridors begging for signatures and asking to tell some stories about Jungkook.

"I have only seen him during the audition," Jimin was repeating so tired of it by now. It was another long break and he hid outside the school building on a bench at the entrance to the library. The sun was warm, the day so nice, there was a couple of sophomores kissing underneath the huge oak some meters from him.

How would that feel like, he wondered rumbling through his backpack to take the special pass for Jungkook's dancers out and caress over it. Don't even dream it will ever happen, he reprimanded himself. It was a miracle enough he could dance and work for the man of his dreams. There were steps on the stone stairs, a shadow of a person covered the sun and Jimin looked up to see Taehyung who stopped above him, his eyes tossing daggers.

"What?" Jimin hid the pass quickly.

"What? Whole school is gossiping about it. You will dance for Jungkook."

"Yes I will," Jimin closed his fists.

"So what about us?" The question so irrelevant Jimin sighed loudly.

"What us?" He muttered.

"I'm your soulmate, you are my soulmate."

"Never heard more stupid bullshit," Jimin closed his fists.

"Some people close to Sam are saying you have some crush on Jungkook," Taehyung took one more step closer.

"That's none of your business," Jimin got up, really that last thing he needed was this here.