24.

Jungkook was definitely raising his mood with one single word

Soon he was on stage, the staff hurried to untie his safety harness.

"This life I'll not play safe
Chase the stars
Give my life
To be..." Jungkook snag clearly, his angelic voice filling the stadium like a blanket when Jimin was standing there watching him approach.

"So how do you like the big stage?" Jungkook grinned pulling him in by his hoodie so they were now almost hugging.

"Um, impressive," Jimin had no idea what to say, was he walking on thin ice in way too big shoes. Was he even enough to dance on such a stage.

"Hey, stay over there, take a first row seat and watch the soundcheck," Jungkook said into the microphone when Seokjin approached them.

"Come Jimin," he muttered tapping his shoulder in a fatherly way, now Jimin was blushing like crazy, sure all people here know he was receiving some special treatment, so he fled down the stage towards the chairs in the vip section in front of it.

Seokjin sat down so he took a chair right beside him when the music came and Jungkook danced a perfect into to "Condition of love."

"So, how was it?" Seokjin's grinned.

"Excuse me?"

"You don't need to pretend, I know you had spent the night in his room."

Jimin inhaled sharply digging his nails into his own palms.

"Is it bad?" He gasped out.

"Is it bad?" Sokjin answered with a question.

"I mean... am I not allowed?" Jimin trembled risking to look at the man.

"You're eighteen, he's eighteen, from the legal point of view it's all ok," Seokjin laughed.

"Are you making fun of me sir?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"You have a face as if you had committed a crime. Chill out boy, Jungkook is the happiest I have seen him since... ages," Seokjin changed the sentence becoming serious.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"I mean, he has been through a lot in his past lives, he needs someone good."

"What! I mean! How can you know his past lives?" Asked Jimin in shock. It meant Jungkook could only remember his past lives if he had met his soulmate, or... was the antisoulmate.

"I don't understand. Sir, does it... does in mean?" His voice trembled as he was so afraid to voice it out. "He has... has he met his soulmate?"

Seokjin's looked away towards the stage where Jungkook was singing his soul out.

"Ok maybe it's none of my business. I mean," Jimin gulped. "What things happened in his past lives?"

"I can't tell you. You might never want to see him again," Seokjin sighed getting up walking away when Jimin was sitting there too stunned to move.