3.

"How was it?" There were groups of teenagers running home disappearing in the dark streets when Sam had finally found him in front of the stadium

"Good," Jimin forced a smile, what could he tell, that he was feeling so empty, like Cinderella going to the ball, but just seeing Prince Charming from afar, now being kicked out of the palace, standing there right after midnight in her pretty dress, with both slippers, holding the one she should lose.

"I'm so happy for you," Sam hugged him.

"Thank you," Jimin patted his sister's back.

"Are we going home?" She asked.

"Um... I'm going to visit Namjoon," he blushed.

"To make him read your future with JK," Sam winked.

"Yes," Jimin gulped.

He wasn't sure about anything anymore, but something definitely wasn't right.

"Come, I'll walk you to the subway," Sam took his hand so Jimin followed her thankful to be far away from that stadium.

Cinderella is walking through the night, all alone in her magical dress, carrying her own slipper. Jimin's thoughts were cloudy when he reached that block of flats his friend was living in. The old elevator was squeaking while slowly moving up, but it couldn't bother Jimin today.
The long corridor was smelling like waste and rat poop, still he ignored reaching the last door on the right to knock loudly. There was just silence and he hammered at the door harder, his knuckles hurting when the door was pulled open.

"Of course," Namjoon was mad, wearing one of his cardigans over his pajamas.

"I'm sorry."

"For waking me up in the middle of the night," Namjoon crossed his arms.

"Can I come in?"

"Ah!" His friend stepped from the door letting him into that tiny corridor, so Jimin left his trainers there slipping into the room.

The cats were watching him with sleepy eyes when he fell on the chair behind that small round table. Namjoon switched on a single lamp that was throwing a dim milky gloom over the antique crowded room.

"Tea?" Namjoon was rubbing his forehead.

"No, please open the cards," Jimin was dying from worry.

Namjoon sighed again approaching the table to take the deck of cards and fold out on the green table clothing.

"Who is my soulmate?" Said Jimin clearly to the cards moving his hand above them, his heart banging like crazy when his fingers were drawn towards one he touched.

"Let's see," Namjoon took the card out flipping it slowly when both gasped at the sight of The Guardian of Heaven.

Jimin leaned back looking up into Namjoon's eyes.