27.

The door cracked and he looked up to see Jungkook storming in warning a leather jacket over something that might have been his pajamas, his hair was tight back scruffily

"Hi," Jungkook grinned approaching the couch to lean in and leave a wet peck on Jimin's lips.

"Hi," he muttered his throat so tight, his insides a mess.

"You've made me wait a long time. I was almost tempted to hire you as my dancer again," Jungkook winked.

"Sure," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You don't know," there was some hollow opening in Jungkook's beautiful eyes.

"What?"

"Anything," Jungkook combed his hand over his bangs nervously.

"What is anything?" Jimin closed his fists.

Jungkook sighed but leaned in breathing over his ear.

"You're like a kid walking in lightless fog," he whispered raising goosebumps all over Jimin's arms.

"So what do you want from me?" He asked trying to stay calm, not to scream.

"This location here," Jungkook jumped on the coffee table spreading his hands out. "Is a top location for superstars and billionaires to have one night stands."

"This will be a three night stand," said Jimin keeping Jungkook's stare.

"Do you think it just have been three times?" Those dangerous glitters filled Jungkook's dark orbs.

"What do you mean?" Jimin gulped.

"Don't you think I know each little secret of your body, each love spot, each preference."

"For this you should be someone like my soulmate," Jimin gasped out lowering his gaze.

"Soulmates is the biggest bullshit humanity has come up with," Jungkook jumped from the table approaching the couch swiftly to fall over his lips and tear his hoodie off.

"So you prefer this here?" Jimin gasped between mushed lips and them struggling with their clothes.

"Yes, I prefer this here. I like your taste," Jungkook pulled him up lifting by his butts to carry through that huge room.

Was it even possible for them to stop this madness, find some reason, end that secret romance, or whatever it was? Definitely not, not now.

Jimin was glowing, ignoring how fascinating his surroundings were, the whole city glittering underneath them, as if they were hidden in their private kingdom at the top of the world, so he wrapped his arms and legs around Jungkook hugging him as deeply as he could.

"I'm not going anywhere," Jungkook laughed biting the side of this neck playfully.

"Shut up," Jimin was so high now he didn't want to let go, both touching deeply, Jungkook's burning hands slipped into his underwear to squeeze his butts.

"You're needy," Jimin chuckled.

"Always," Jungkook raised his brow suddenly leaning down to pull his sweatpants and boxers down when his full lips took him in deeply.

Jimin could only fight for breath unable to stay on his weak legs so he sat on the edge of that king size bed, when Jungkook knelt on the carpet leaning over his lap, licking his own lips.

"Enjoy," he muttered taking him back to lick up an down making him yell, dig his nails into the mattress and rock himself against him lover's palate.

Again, reality disconnect, just them here becoming one with each other and stars.

"Kookie! Kookie... please... I can't handle," he begged pulling on Jungkook's hair, but it didn't help, he was taken even rougher. "I don't want to come yet... I want you inside! Ah! Oh! Kookah!"

"You can't be more late?" Jungkook was smiling leaning against his car when Jimin blushed.

"Was waiting in line for the last grade this term," he muttered lifting his student grading card.

"And?" Jungkook was still amused.

"All passed," Jimin placed his hands in his jacket pockets approaching his boyfriend.

"That means I can kidnap you for the whole holiday now," Jungkook pulled him in so their nose tips were now touching.

"Looks like that," Jimin's body was one glowing mess as he had been waiting for that time throughout the whole complicated exams period. The medicine study had been a huge hardship, but his parents had never agreed to allow him to apply for contemporary dance.

Maybe next lifetime I will be blessed enough to major in dance, he thought melting in his boyfriend's lips.

"I have a surprise for you," whispered Jungkook pulling inches above his face.

"What surprise?" Jimin's toes were now doing crazy movements in his lather shoes.

"Come into the car," Jungkook raised his brow so goosebumps filled Jimin's skin, yet he let go of his love walking around to take the passenger's seat.

Jungkook jumped behind the steering wheel taking a deep breath in, he was rumbling in the pocket of his coat to suddenly take Jimin's hand and place a cold ring on the inside of his palm.

"Will you do me the honor..."

That cold shiver woke him up and Jimin opened his eyes to see the bedroom of Lotte Tower hotel, his drying body was covered deeply into the duvet, but there was no one beside him. The bathroom door cracked when he closed his eyes pretending he's asleep. Jungkook was for sure approaching the bed because just a moment later the mattress beside him bent. Soft fingers caressed in between his hair, but he could feel the fabric of a sleeve against his ear. So Jungkook had dressed up.

There was a sigh, hot air fanning his cheek, then as silent as a whisper, Jungkook's angelic singing voice filled the space.

"This life I'll make it right
This life I'll do my best
I will not play safe
Chase the stars
Give my life
To be..."

Those moisture lips become hot against his check then left immediately. Jimin was lying still almost afraid to breath. The bedroom door cracked and he waited for a few more seconds before jumping up, reaching for the hotel bathrobe to cover his bare body. The main room was cast in a dim darkness, Jungkook was looking for his sandals in the hall.

"Are you leaving?"

Thank you so much for your patience and love

Thank you so much for your patience and love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jikook's night and the new memories that came to Jimin? Will Jungkook leave or stay?

Much <3