28.

Jimin could feel how his voice is raspy after the rough broken sleep

Jimin could feel how his voice is raspy after the rough broken sleep. Have those been his memories, he wondered trying not to analyze those images that have woken up now.

"Whenever you want to meet just call," Jungkook sighed turning his way.

"As always, you don't care the slightest and I'm the idiot who is begging for it," Jimin frowned crossing his arms.

"You don't get," Jungkook combed through his hair nervously.

"No I don't."

"It's better like that," Jungkook walked back to him stopping so close.

"Why?"

"You don't want to know," that answer raised cold goosebumps all over his body.

Nothing was adding up, but to find the answers he had to choose his soulmate and that was... impossible.

Even the thought about it was tearing on his insides as if someone would be trying to rip his heart out.

"Don't be sad," Jungkook lifted his face in his palms.

"This up and down is... too painful," a few tears left Jimin's eyes, but Jungkook only washed them off with his thumbs.

"It's your choice what you will do about it,"Jungkook gasped out messing him up even more, raising some fury.

"I hate you," he gasped.

To his surprise Jungkook only chuckled.

"I know, but... you still like my taste," he muttered leaning in to kiss the side of his neck so deeply Jimin moaned into that dark hotel room above city roofs. Those peaceful memories from the dream all gone, replaced by that here, the only thing he could ever receive. Mad passion and heartbreak in a perfect mixture. Still there was something in Jungkook's touch which was drawing him in, like a spell.

Or course, said the voice at the back of his mind when Jungkook pulled back catching heavy breaths.

"Call," he muttered walking away towards the corridor to lift his sandals.

"Will you really leave?" Those words came before Jimin could think. The silence like loaded when Jungkook's body twitched. He turned walking back to press those burning hands to Jimin's face, both gasping, watching each other when his heart sped up.

Their nose tips touched rubbing gently, their upper then lower lips met. Jimin could fall into pieces caressing into the mess of Jungkook's hair when he was lifted swiftly to end on the couch, his back against a pillow, his lips, face, neck, ears kissed into bruises. The world on pause. Jungkook all over him when they were fighting for each breath. Smooth hands moving into his bathrobe to drive him insane touching up and down his body when a skilled tongue filled his mouth, and it continued till first faint dawn lights.

"Please call at least once," Jimin sighed seeing his block of flats behind the car window, the first dawn lights breaking his heart, as how was he supposed to wait whoever's knows how long to see his antisoulmate again.