2.

"Quicker! Run!" Jimin was pulling his sister through the crowd

"Go!" She yelled letting go of his hand and he followed the impulse sprinting into the crowd, using his elbows to get through.

He was completely sweat wet and panting when he grabbed the cold metal bar of the barrier that was just about two meters away from the stage.

The coming crowd pushed him into the metal painfully, but he was holding on for life. No force was big enough to move him even an inch from here, first row at Jungkook's concert.

The stadium was slowly filling in and the crowd stopped to push so hard settling in their places. Jimin turned but he couldn't spot his sister anywhere. We will meet after, he thought, feeling a bit guilty, but she exactly knew how important it was for him.

"First row," a girl with shoulder long red hair who was standing next to him raised her brow.

"Made it," Jimin laughed.

"They will push the hell out of us once it starts," she grinned.

"Guess we will survive," Jimin was feeling the heat of the crowd at his back, but they space behind the barrier towards the stage was allowing him to breath.

"I'm the president of the official fan club," the girl was checking all her concert equipment.

"Cool," Jimin sighed, he was squeezing the barrier with his sweaty hands watching the huge screens lighting up to play Jungkook's latest MV, the crowd going wild to scream their lungs out.
What is he's not my soulmate? Jimin trembled turning around considering if he shouldn't give in, hide somewhere at the back of the crowd and never find out.

The wait unbearable, so he was listening to the girls chatting about Jungkook and how handsome he is.

"Hey fanboy, is it your first concert?" Asked one of them.

"Yes," he shivered unable to believe he was really here in this filled up stadium, first row, right about to see Jungkook.

I'm lucky anyway, he thought relaxing a bit. Time was crawling, a young photographer came along the stage clicking a few photos of them, the lucky people who had fought their way into first row. Time was actually crawling, soon a few younger girls fainted and were crying when the security was helping them out of the crowd.

"Unlucky," muttered the girl next to Jimin.

"Yes, very unlucky," he muttered trying to stay calm. Like me, he thought remembering his unwanted soulmate.

Fortunately the lights went down, the crowd behind him thickened, some screams rang the dark stadium. Music came, and the noise almost broke his ear drums.

The stage lit up, the shapes of the dancers appeared and Jimin's heart was pounding so loudly he was sure it will leave his chest. Suddenly the screams doubled and he was pushed into the barrier so painfully he had trouble breathing. Some guards hurried to hod the metal fence and help it sustain that force.

There was the intro of the fist song staring and Jimin managed to look up at the stage where Jungkook appeared making the crowd go wild with his insane vocals and dance moves. It's real, he's real, Jimin moved on his tiptoes to see at least a bit better, cursing on the distance between the first row and the stage. Still nothing could put Jungkook's real beauty into words and Jimin was standing there staring when the girls next to him were screaming as if they would like to lose their throats.

"What's up Seoul!" Jungkook shouted grinning to himself.

The corwd was going insane when Jimin was standing holding on to the barrier, trying not to miss any second of watching his love.

This is all he had, at home staring onto the screen for endless hours, here, so close yet worlds apart. It hit him hard that this was all he could do, this barrier, first row in front of the stage was as close as he could ever get, was the borderline. To move behind it and have a chance to be in a distance enough to approach Jungkook, look him in the eyes, bow politely and say, "Hi, I'm Jimin, I'd like to get to know you," was impossible and a bitter tear rolled over Jimin's cheek.
Him barely holding himself on his legs from exhaustion, sleeping on the cold pavement in front of the stadium, fighting his way through to be here in first row meant nothing. It's just a stupid teenage dream, he thought looking down on the stadium floor when Jungkook was warming the crowd up, going insane singing his latest hit.

The concert continued, all flashing by, Jimin's head was hit a few times painfully by the light bombs. The security was pulling new collapses out of the crowd, the pushing was slowly becoming less as the people were settling into their spots.

There was a short break and Jungkook came back on stage wearing a lighter outfit to sing some of his heart touching ballads, his angelic voice like a breeze of heaven and Jimin was standing there moving his lips to the lyrics of his favorite song.

Jungkook was walking down the stage closer to where he was standing, the girls around him were now going wild stretching their hands out and Jungkook grinned crouching down to look their way, his dark eyes meeting Jimin's for a split second.

It was as if someone had taken his breath away. Jungkook slipped on his words, missing a few lines of the lyrics when there were rapid images flashing through Jimin's head.

Him running along a stone wall high up along a tower, a golden door knob he grabbed, a bunch of flowers in his hands when he was walking down a pavement across a cathedral, a land line phone ringing, so he grabbed the hand set.

Jungkook blinked getting up, he was walking back to the center of the stage but turned a few times.

Jimin was standing still, frozen. It was like with Taehyung but more detailed, it wasn't nothing, it wasn't a full soulmate experience though.

"I don't understand," he whispered, the wild crowd screaming over his words.

Jungkook was continuing the show as if nothing has happened when Jimin was trying to stay here and now, not analyze it just enjoy each song till the very end.

Thank you so much for all your lovely feedback. What do you think about Jikook's meeting and the things Jimin has seen in his memory? What will happen now?

Much <3