35.

His phone was trembling in his hands when he was trying to type his home address into the taxi app

His phone was trembling in his hands when he was trying to type his home address into the taxi app. The approaching car slowed down beside him and he looked up noticing a black company van.

The window from the passenger's side rolled down and he met Seokjin's troubled face.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Jungkook's manager.

"I need to see Jungkook," Jimin closed his fists. "Shouldn't you be here earlier?"

"I have forgotten my plane ticket at Namjoon's," Seokjin winked. "Jump up," he gave the security a sign to open the back door and Jimin hesitated a second before getting inside.
The story Hoseok has told him came back, but he wasn't afraid of death anymore, when Taehyung had tried to kiss him he has finally understood there's only one choice for him.

"So, why do you want to see Jungkook?" Seokjin turned towards him.

"I need to tell him something," there were cold shivers reaching Jimin's toes as only a few moments were separating him from his place of destiny, that decisive point on the timeline of life. The van was rolling onto the runway through a back entrance, guided by ground workers, towards that impressive plane which could cross borderlines of oceans and continents.

"I hope you won't waste his time for nothing," whispered Seokjin ironically, so Jimin only nodded.

Do I want to see my past lives? Am I ready to end it all here and now? There were thousands thoughts banging to his consciousness, but he was blocking all watching the plane, concentrating on the movements of the van which slowed down gently rolling in front of the plane stairs.

"Come," Seokjin sent him a hard gaze when the security opened the back door letting the humid night air in.

"Ok," Jimin whispered to himself taking a deep breath in before walking out on weak legs.

"Jin, you really have the nerve to be lat... what is he doing here?" Jungkook stopped talking to Seokjin turning towards Jimin, his face became extremely pale. "Shouldn't you be on a date with your soulmate!" He asked offensively.

Jimin gulped taking two wobbly steps forward.

"I wanted to talk," he muttered.

"About?" Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Us," Jimin pressed out, so embarrassed as Jungkook's whole team was watching them.

"Give the boys some space," Seokjin seemed to read minds giving the other managers and security guards a sign to step aside.

Jungkook approached, his eyes were still hard and Jimin gazed away.

"So speak. I don't have the whole night," he sounded highly irritated.

"I... I..." Jimin's words stuck, so he was only stuttering.

"Ok, I knew it's just a waste of my time," Jungkook turned when Jimin's insides were hit by anger.

"Hey! Listen! Wait!" He reacted before his mind did sprinting towards the stunned Jungkook to fall on him and hug him tightly.

"I need to tell you that it's you. Ok? It has always been you, you only and I don't care if you're my antisoulmate, because I want you only. I am choosing you only, forever, in all my lifetimes. I'm choosing you."

His heart was banging in his chest, his body like a lit up firework when Jungkook's face changed to absolutely sad.

"Jimin," he whispered.

"What?" Jimin pulled a bit back watching his love's despair filled eyes.

"I'm sorry," muttered Jungkook lowering his head when a cry filled the runway and Jimin turned to see a tall figure wearing all black and a clown mask approaching.

"What? What is that?" He asked, but Jungkook jumped forward covering him with his own body, his tall posture was trembling when the man walked towards them, slowly lowering the mask and Jimin screamed seeing Taehyung's face.

"So I have lost," said Taehyung through clenched teeth when Jimin was standing there unable to process the shock.

"What is going on here?" He asked quietly.

"Taehyung is my antisoulmate," said Jungkook darkly.

"What? But?" Jimin moved forward when Taehyung's eyes lit up red, some flames started to break out underneath his skin and he winced.

"After lifetimes of gaining power, of it being so easy I had made a mistake," he hissed when the fire was bursting out of his skin tearing it into pieces and Jimin squeezed Jungkook's arm for hold.

"I wanted to challenge myself and targeted Jimin this life, I thought my power is endless," Taehyung had trouble speaking burning down in front of their eyes. "But I have never met anyone with a heart so pure and love so strong, love no one and nothing can break. I only hope that when Jimin finds out what has happened in our past lives he will never forgive you and you will face a forever of loneline..."

Taehyung screamed when his body exploded into thousand of pieces that were digested by the flames until all dark ashes faded.

The runway was filled with such horror as if the world has just ended when a flood of images opened up in Jimin's head.

Him a boy in the castle, meeting the prince secretly in the library, his true soulmate, in their first life.

"I will break all rules and marry you," Jungkook's whisper was raising goosebumps when they were lying in the darkness in his royal chamber.

The promise seemed unreal, but as future king Jungkook could make his own laws. Their fairy tale complete until that day when the prince of the neighboring country came for a ball. The moment Jimin looked into the darkness of Taehyung's eyes he knew things will change. Jungkook was absent, never really available, never there for appointments. His knights were constantly blocking the doors to his chamber and Jimin was dying from pain. That night he sneaked behind a maiden, who agreed to help him get into the wing where their royal guest Taehyung was housing. The girl left him in the dark corridor so he approached the door to Taehyung's private chamber with a banging heart.

 The girl left him in the dark corridor so he approached the door to Taehyung's private chamber with a banging heart

Thank you so much for your amazing support. What do you think about Jimin finding out the truth? What will he do after seeing the memories of his past lives?

Much <3