29.

"I know," he said

"I know," he said.

"This is so horrible," she sobbed.

"It's even worse for me," he whispered, they couldn't in the slightest imagine what he was through.

"But why? Why you? It's happening so rarely..." she covered her face with the bathrobe sleeves to sob quietly.

"Don't you think I'm asking myself the same question, but it is how it is. I have to live with it," Jimin knew he was sounding offensively.

"You have to choose," muttered mum twisting his insides.

"I'm working towards it," he gulped. "Once my heart... I am sure, I will," those words were bringing cold goosebumps all over his body as he could never choose his soulmate.

Not after tonight, all memories from the rooftop of Seoul came back so vividly twisting his insides and he blushed lowering his head.

"Can I go to my room?" He asked.

"Sure," dad sighed again.

"Thank you, goodnight or good morning," he whispered looking at the first sun rays appearing behind the living room windows.

"It's so pretty," Jimin's best friends from university were again speaking about the engagement ring, he was proudly wearing.

"I know," he blushed caressing over it, there was nothing he could describe his happiness with.

"Will he pick you up after classes?" One of his friends nudged his arm.

"Sure he will," Jimin's toes were dancers in the leather shoes, one class to sit through and he will be in his love's arms.

The sound of a door slammed too loudly down the corridors made him look up to meet deep dark eyes of a young man that looked right into his soul... Taehyung...

"Ah!" Jimin sat up on the bed woken up by his own scream.

"Hey! Jimin," arms surrounded him and he screamed again but he was pulled into a tight hug. "Jimin, it's ok. It's ok, it was just nighttime," Jungkook's whisper filled the space around him.

It was the forth night this week he was spending with Jungkook, as he wasn't strong enough to persuade himself not to go and beg for it. The rough dream that has woken him up was still causing cold goosebumps all over his body.

"Just a nightmare," he whispered taking a deeper breath in.

"You're ok?" Jungkook chuckled kissing his shoulder.

"Yes, better now," Jimin sighed leaning against his man to find comfort in his warmth.

They were staying like that for some time just cuddling until he calmed down completely.

"I'm fine," he muttered scooping a little bit away to lay down. Jungkook pulled the duvet tighter over them tangling his leg underneath Jimin's knee.

"So... we still have some time," he muttered raising a brow. "Round three?"