Update

Hey guys, just a note from your friendly neighborhood distributor, this story might get a little weird, both in content and in scheduling. We never were consistent with updating to begin with, but now its gonna be pretty bad in all honesty. The author, Echa, and I started this book in a discord server, and over the last (checks chapter upload dates) 2 years oh fuck its really been that long? We messaged back and forth with ideas and paragraphs and edits, it got to a point we had our own channel dedicated to us. However, recently we discovered that the server was no longer there, and we have no idea what happened. It might have gotten yeeted due to inactivity, the server owner could've deleted it, or the owner deleted their account and in turn deleted the server. Either way, 2 years worth of planning out this book is now just gone. We aren't strangers to flying by the seat of our pants, and in all honesty we didn't have a whole lot planned out, but whatever we did have is now lost to the void and as such the book is going to reflect that. If there are dropped plot lines, inconsistencies, or wild left turns that what we wrote prior didn't lead up to properly, it's because we no longer have proper references. All we have is all you have, these published chapters, and I can speak for both of us when we say we don't have the time to constantly reread our book to check that everything fits perfectly. So yea, things might get kinda weird from here on out. But! Not all hope is lost. I know theres some of you who are absolute mad lads and have read all of the chapters in a relatively short time (few days max), so if there are any threads you want us to continue, anything you want us to consider, or just stuff you think should be returned to, please comment and let us know! We love hearing feedback and suggestions, in fact a lot of things in this book were brought up because of comments on Echa's version on AO3, so don't be shy. We want this to continue, and the best way to get back on our feet is getting new ideas. We have some stuff were still gonna follow through on, but it never hurts to have more. So please help us out and tell us what you want from this story, and hopefully we can see this massive inside-joke-turned-passion-project fully realized. Thank you all so much for your continued support and patience, it means a lot. We'll see you soon, relatively.