Naming mistakes

Harry woke up in the Hospital Wing. He kept his eyes closed for a moment, but finally opened them with a groan. The lights blinded him for a moment, but he felt a comfortable weight on the end of his bed that shifted and then disappeared the second he groaned again. A moment later Sirius was leaning over his bed, looking at him worriedly. His hair was a mess, his shirt was half untucked, and he looked like he hadn't slept for a week.

"Pup! You're awake! Are you ok? What happened? We got the story from Draco but we want to hear it from you. Do you need anything? A pain potion? A..."

"Sirius." Aunt Cissa's voice was calm and collected, just like the woman herself. "Calm yourself, cousin. Harry cannot answer your questions if you do not give him an opportunity to speak."

"Of course, cousin, I apologize. Pup? Are you ok?"

"I'm ok, Padfoot. What did Draco tell you? And how's Ginny?"

"My son explained how you figured out who the Heir of Slytherin was, how you figured out young Miss Weasley was in possession of the cursed object, and how the two of you managed to get into the Chamber of Secrets and meet a shade of Tom Riddle." Lucius Malfoy's voice was dark and cool, complementing his wife's in a way that kept the room calm.

Harry laid back in the bed and told the adults what had happened, which was basically the same as Draco's tale. When he mentioned being bitten by Salmissra when she couldn't avoid his finger while biting the diary, Sirius had to turn into a dog so he could cuddle the young child.

His tale finished, Harry just ran his fingers through Padfoot's thick, healthy fur. He was a far cry from the emaciated dog he'd been after Azkaban, with matted fur that was missing in places. Aunt Cissa and Uncle Lucius sat in silence for a moment, then Aunt Cissa opened her mouth as if to speak, only to be interrupted by a small sound in the corner of the room. Harry quickly sat up and saw Ginny beginning to stir. He struggled to get out of bed only to be stopped by Sirius laying across his legs and Aunt Cissa putting a hand on his shoulder.

Ginny woke up and looked around a moment before suddenly sitting up. "Harry!" She glanced around, noticed all the adults around the boy's bed, and blushed. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Am I alright?! What about you? We were all really worried when Neville figured out you were the one in the Chamber!" At that, Ginny burst into tears. Harry froze, looking frantically at Aunt Cissa. She made a small noise and before Harry could blink was across the room holding the sobbing first year.

"Oh, sweetheart, you're all right. No one's hurt more than Madam Pomphrey can fix, and even if they were none of this was your fault. Let it out, honey." She continued on in this vein, stroking Ginny's long red hair and rubbing her back while holding her close. After a few minutes Ginny's sobs slowed to sniffles and she hugged the older woman back.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt all those people!"

Sirius hopped off of Harry's bed and jumped up to Ginny's rolling over on his back for her to rub his belly.

"Oh, sweetheart, none of that was your fault. It was all that diary, and it's destroyed now, so there's nothing to worry about." Aunt Cissa's voice was gentle and warm, a comforting tone she had often taken when Harry was having a bad day and remembering the Dursleys.

Before she could comfort the distraught girl more, the door opened and Professors Snape, McGonagall, and Dumbledore entered, followed closely by the Weasley clan. Mrs. Weasley saw her daughter and immediately ran over, holding her close and alternating between whispering comforting words into her hair and shooting thankful looks at Aunt Cissa. The blond woman just nodded calmly and rubbed the girl's back one more time before standing and facing Professor Dumbledore.