Get your *name* face on

The morning of Harry's birthday, Sirius woke Harry up by leaping onto his bed as Padfoot. Harry jolted awake and turned into a tiger before realizing what had happened. He chuffed at Padfoot and stalked out of the room, heading towards the bathroom, Padfoot bounding the other way, presumably to wake Regulus. He transformed back into his human self and shut the door, smirking to himself as he heard a canine yelp, indicating that Regulus had either tossed Sirius out of the bed or done something to him.

After a quick shower, he headed downstairs, where he found a green and silver haired Sirius pouting next to his smirking brother. Harry laughed and high fived Regulus and grabbed some food, sitting next to Sirius.

"Happy birthday, Pup!" Sirius said excitedly. "Your friends will be over soon, but first I wanted to give you these." He pulled out four tickets to the Quidditch World Cup. "All your other friends are going, so I figured you wouldn't want to miss out. I got one for Reggie too, even if no one actually knows he's alive."

Harry grinned. "Thanks, Siri! I've been excited about the Cup since Draco mentioned it last year."

A few minutes later Remus walked in, carrying a wrapped gift. Ruffling Harry's hair and dropping the suspiciously book shaped gift next to his plate, he moved over to Sirius and flopped next to him, leaning into him and closing his eyes.

"Morning, Moony," Harry said, laughter coloring his tone. Remus just grunted and Sirius chuckled, kissing the top of his head. Harry made a face at Regulus, making the older Slytherin laugh. Regulus tossed a gift at Harry as well, smiling. "Good morning and Happy Birthday, Harry."

"Thanks, Reg," Harry replied with a smile.

The four of them finished breakfast, Remus waking up slowly, and had relocated to the sitting room when the fireplace flared green. A second later Draco stepped out, looking like he'd only just stepped outside, not like he'd been through a fire. Harry stepped forward, grinning, and pulled Draco into a hug, ruffling his hair, making the blonde squawk and struggle out of his grip to fix it while Aunt Cissa and Lucius stepped out of the fire, utterly unruffled except for the warm smile Aunt Cissa had on her face as she looked at the teens.

"Happy birthday, dear," she said warmly, running a hand through his hair gently and handing him a card that he put on the coffee table. Lucius smiled at the teen and put a large gift on the table. "This is from Draco. He didn't want it to break in the Floo," he explained.

As he finished talking, the fire flared again and redheads began pouring out of the fire, along with Hermione and Luna. Once she was out of the grate Mrs. Weasley came over and pulled him into a tight hug. "Happy birthday, Harry. We wrote a card for you, where would you like it?"

"Just on the table, Mrs. Weasley. Thank you!"

Hermione, Luna, Ron, and Ginny all came over next. Ginny ruffled his hair, putting a suspiciously book shaped gift on the table, followed by Hermione's hug and another suspiciously book shaped gift. Luna smiled serenely as Ron elbowed Harry in greeting. "Happy birthday, Harry. The nargles are staying away, which is nice."

"Thanks, Luna," Harry said with a grin as she set her box down.

The fire flared a final time and Neville and his Gran stepped out together, Neville almost tripping but being held up by the grip Madam Longbottom had on his arm. He blushed and grinned sheepishly at Harry, taking the box from his Gran and put it on the table with the others. "Happy birthday, Harry," he said.

"Thanks, Nev," Harry replied with a wide smile.

"Now that we're all here, why don't we get started?" Sirius asked. Everyone agreed, and Harry reached down to get the first gift. Just then, Jor slithered into the area, climbing up Harry's arm.