These names were made for dancing

The Great Hall was beautifully decorated, and Harry looked around in awe for a moment as he led Luna to the table they had been assigned to. Once he had settled her in her seat, he sat himself, finding himself next to Delacour's date. The girl grinned at him and held out her hand for him to shake. "My name's Viktoria! I'm from Durmstrang with Viktor. You must be Harry Potter."

Harry hesitantly held out his hand in return. "Uh, yes? It's nice to meet you?" Before he could continue Krum sat down next to Luna and rolled his eyes.

"Her given name is Viktoria, but everyone calls her by her second name, Katarina, because our names are so similar and we're in many of the same classes."

Katarina pouted at Viktor and turned back to Harry. "Yeah, yeah, you can call me Katarina I suppose, although I'd like to argue that I'm the better Viktor."

Harry grinned. "You can call me Harry. And this is my good friend, Luna Lovegood. She's in Ravenclaw."

Luna smiled politely and shook Katarina's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Katarina. What are you studying in Durmstrang?"

The two girls quickly got into a heated debate about different classes, with Hermione and Chang quickly joining in, talking about the pros and cons of the classes offered at Hogwarts, and asking questions about the classes at Durmstrang.

Meanwhile, the Champions rolled their eyes at each other and started talking about the first task. They all, of course, had heard about what the others did, but not in detail. Harry was especially curious about how Delacour had not been burned by the dragon fire.

Delacour waved it off. "It's just something to do with my heritage. We naturally have fire magic, and that makes us more resistant to any type of fire. But what about you? What made you think of runes, and where did you get the material to write them in anyway?"

Harry winced. "I used my blood, since it's what I had and I didn't have time to find anything else. I'm just glad it worked."

The other champions nodded, glancing at their food for a moment. Suddenly Diggory spoke up. "Hey, do you play Quidditch, Delacour?"

She glanced over at him and nodded. "I am Seeker for my team at Beauxbatons. Do you play as well?"

Harry grinned. "I guess the Goblet has something for Seekers. All of us play Seeker for our teams."

Krum's eyes glinted, and he smirked. "I propose a Seeker's game. We can use the pitch, yes?"

Diggory grinned. "Yeah! I'm sure Madam Hooch won't mind, I'll ask tomorrow! When should we do it?"

Delacour smiled slightly. "I'm in. All you lesser Seekers won't know what hit you when I win."

Harry chuckled. "Not if I win first. It'll have to be after the break, I'm going to see my Godfather tomorrow. How's the first weekend back?"

The other champions all nodded, and they turned back to their food.

A few minutes later, Professor Dumbledore stood, pointing his wand at his throat. Harry squinted. Had he seen that wand somewhere? After a moment he shook his head. He wouldn't think of it now, and apparently they had to dance now. He winced a little, but stood and helped Luna up, leading her to the dance floor.

Thankfully, it was over quickly, and Luna was an amazing dancer, able to make Harry look better than he was. After that first dance, the other students were able to join in, and Harry soon found himself surrounded by his friends. He made sure to dance with Greengrass, as thanks for helping him so much. He saw Draco across the hall, and wished they were able to dance together, but Harry knew it would be a terrible idea. They'd have to find some time to hang out without everyone being there to see.

After an hour or so, Harry took a break, walking out to the gardens to see what they looked like for the celebration. He was amused to find Professor Snape stalking around the grounds, snapping at students hiding in the bushes to make out, and sending them back into the hall with lost points and threats of detention if they even thought of coming back out.

After wandering for a few minutes, he glimpsed Madame Maxime and Hagrid sitting together next to a fountain. Harry smiled and started to turn away when he heard Madame Maxime stand up and loudly hiss at Hagrid.

"How dare you imply something like that? Why I never! Goodnight Mr. Hagrid!"

Hagrid seemed shellshocked, standing up as well. "What did I do wrong, Olympe? I didn't think that would be so offensive!"

Harry winced, trying to get out of the situation without making too much noise. Unfortunately he stepped on something that yelped, and he whirled around to see seemingly nothing. He cursed mentally, then cast a silent sight enhancing charm, thankful for the month he had spent with Les Amis learning how to cast silently. He peered more intently in the darkness, and spotted a beetle struggling to fly. Narrowing his eyes, he followed it carefully, making sure to stay far enough back that he wouldn't be noticed, even if it made it harder to follow the little beetle.

The beetle rounded a corner, and Harry quickly followed, only to find the beetle gone and a disheveled person holding their arm and cursing quite colorfully, if quietly. Harry narrowed his eyes again and watched carefully as the witch, based off the voice, drew her wand and cast a healing spell at her arm, then straightened her shoulders, cast a quick glance around, then walked carefully back into the party before disappearing in the crowd.

Harry thought for only a moment before he twisted his ring to indicate Les Amis should meet. He then twisted it again, in the agreed upon pattern for meeting in the Chamber. He didn't trust their wards to keep out Animagi in their classroom, but Salazar probably had been much more thorough in the Chamber. Either way he would be sure to keep an eye out for beetles before letting anyone into the bathroom.