Chapter 3.4

A/N: I don't really like how this chapter came out, which is one of the reasons it took me a lot to post. I kept editing and deleting and writing again, and editing again and still I didn't like it. Musical episodes, in any show I watch are never my favorite.

However, I knew I had to split this in two because it I kept trying to write, i would gladly let Kai like kill my spleen. At least now with this part of the chapter out, I'll have enough time to work on the rest without feeling bad it took me a while to post.

Anyway, I hope you liked this more than I did, because I'm pretty sure it sucked. Oh, well.

SALVATORE: THE MUSICAL

Things between Hope and Kayla had gotten for the worse.

Enough that it got the guidance counselor's attention to call Kayla to his office.

"This feels like a deja vu" Kayla commented as she sat on a chair in front of Alaric's desk, her feet up in the desk.

"You were one to get in trouble very often" Dr. Robin Goodfellow smiled briefly at the teenager in front of him, not minding her feet on the desk. "It's not surprising you know that chair very well"

"But I don't anymore, sad" Kayla deadpanned, patting the armrest of her chair. "Maybe I should get more in trouble. For good times' sake"

"Is that the reason why you set those girls' books in fire today?" Dr. Goodfellow raised an eyebrow.

Kayla glanced to the side. "An accident that can happen to anyone"

"Your fire spells are exceptional" Robin countered, reading through the file in his hands. "That wasn't an accident" he looked up. "Not to mention that was around the time Ms. Mikaelson was in the library as well"

Since their fight, being in the same room their anger intensified enough to lose control.

Kai had told her to control her emotions when she visited him after they safely sent Rafael to his prison world.

It was easier said than done because of Hope's werewolf side that brought forth the anger Kayla had carefully under control.

At least the urge to siphon hadn't been present. Yet.

Had to see the little positive things.

"Not everything revolves around Hope" Kayla replied, rolling her eyes.

Robin sighed, "And that's the problem for you, isn't it?" Kayla frowned. "Wouldn't you be feeling jealous of her?"

"Me? Jealous?" Kayla scoffed. "Please"

Robin shook his head slightly, "Think about it. Hope is well liked. She shares her feelings and emotions very easily. You have a wall around you that even yourself struggles to climb. Wouldn't it be nice for you to lower it slightly once in a while?"