Chapter 2.

Hasan's pov:

I was shocked beyond shocked seeing her for the first time in years. To be honest I was numb at my place looking at her and somewhere corner of my heart I was scared thinking that she is ill or something. I don't want to care for her not again not after everything. She is nothing to me nothing.

Why I am feeling sad I should be happy that I'm finally taking my revenge on her after how she broke me into million pieces but now I'm angry on myself for doing that to her.
Why am I the only one who always care. I am in my cabin staring at the computer screen infront of me.

I am shocked seeing Fatima cry on the stairs it really broke me again. But she deserve it after torturing me for years. But why am I feeling bad seeing her in this state.

I thought she was married. I even got that card but she said she is not but why do I care. I don't care about her. She is just a trouble to me. Why did I let her do this job in the first place. I know I did because I can play with her because she hurted my feelings so much that even today I can't forget about that.

I shook away my thoughts and went down to see some patients. To my surprise Fatima was handling the patients so well, ofcourse with the help of other doctors but still.

Fatima's pov:

I was doing my work when he came. My heart literally stopped for a moment. why did he came again I guess he remembered something to insult me again. No matter how much I try I'll never be ready for his scolding.

He looked really different person. He is not the same as he used to be. My thoughts got interrupted by some ringing sound. Hasan picked the call, from his face expressions I can say something is really really wrong.

He ended the call and smashed the phone on the table which made me flinch like usual.

"There was a traffic accident 5 people were injured they will be here in any moment. Everyone be attentive I don't want any mistakes." He said basically yelled.

Is he mad because patients are coming or because accident occurred. I guess the latter one will be accurate. After about good 5 minutes or so nurses bought them inside. They were really bloody and a mess.

I saw one of them really needed CPR so I went and started giving him CPR. Ofcourse I hesitated first to touch him or go near him but after all I've to save him. I have to keep my fears away so that I can focus on saving a soul. I don't care even if my own soul is already drowned deeper and deeper and I don't think it will come back again soon.

I don't know what others were doing because my full focus was on this man. After 2 minutes his heart beat was getting normal but there were lot of blood loss we really need to take care of him and stitch his wounds.

Should I call him no no but I've no choice. Yes yes.. No no. Ahh...

"Dr Hasan." I called in a low voice.

"Yes." He turned around to look at me his eyes were not like in the morning but it was still scary. I looked at him directly in his eyes and my world stopped at that moment. Even he didn't looked the other way he was still looking in my eyes. I really want to drown in his if that can ever happen or if it is possible.

We immediately looked the other way when a man behind me groaned in pain.

"Umm.. Can you please check.. him I think there might.. be some internal injury." I said in a low voice, I just wish him to listen what I said. I am in no mood to repeat myself again.

Fortunately he listened and came forward near the patient I stepped back from him. He started checking the patient and looked at me after about 5 minutes.