Chapter 24.

Hasan's pov:

I was about to go out but she held my fingers. She literally held my hand after fucking two weeks. I turned around to see her and to my surprise she was already looking at me. We had an eye contact after the longest 2 weeks of my life.

I know she want to talk now, I can see in her eyes. Her eyes were showing some hope which was lacked from 2 weeks.

She closed her eyes then opened it after a minute. I stood there silently as I know she need some time and I can wait forever for her. She took a deep breath.

"I never ran from our wedding." She said without any emotions in her eyes.

I just felt numb, what did she said? What does this mean. What is going on.

"Fathi, what do you mean by that." I tried to act calm.

"I want to tell you everything."

I just really want to hug her, I'm hearing her soothing voice after 2 fucking longest weeks. I went near her to hug her but she placed her hand on my chest stopping me. I pulled myself back.

"I don't want to feel anything now." She again said with lack of emotions.

"Okay sweetheart, sorry for that."

I know she is resisting herself so much as she was still clutching my hand. I know she need my hug so much but she is controlling herself.

She just shook her head in response.
I stroked her cheek, she closed her eyes feeling my hand. I know I shouldn't force her but I just can't control myself. I just want to hold her in my arms and don't want to let go of her.

"Can we go somewhere else."

"Yes baby sure we can. Where do you wanna go Jaan?."

"Safe and silent."

"Okay, can you walk or should I help you."

"I can."

"Okay then love."

I helped her to get up. She wrapped her hijab, I held her hand tightly.
We took steps as it was only first floor. Everyone's gaze was on us. I glared at everyone and they started doing what they were doing before.

I opened the car door and made her sit comfortably. I went to my seat and started the car. She was just looking outside. The ride was so silent that it was suffocating me but what can I do when she doesn't want the conversation.

I'm just still struck with her words. What does she mean by she never ran from our wedding. Does I hear it right or was I just dreaming about it.

We arrived near a Lake, most of the people doesn't know about this place so there will be no one to disturb us. She looked at me when we parked. I just smiled at her.

"Fathi if you want to go somewhere else we can."

"It's nice."

"Thank Allah you liked it."

I helped her and we sat on the big rock. She was just looking at the lake, was she admiring this? I can't understand her now. Her lack of emotions are making me worried about her.

She turned towards me and looked directly in my eyes and said.

"I want to tell you everything from the start."

I just nodded. I know it will be difficult for both of us as we never talked about this topic before.

"I don't know what your decision will be, I don't know you will trust me or not but I want to say everything as I don't want to hide anything from you. You have full right to leave me after this."