Chapter 66.

It was around 8 pm, there was no new patients and there was no surgeries to perform for her. Whole day she was in the same spot. Layed on the couch with her eyes closed. She sighed and sat straight. She kept her head in her hands and took a deep breath.

"Hasan." She mumbled to herself.

"I love you Hasan."

"I can't even do anything."

"It's hurting."

"It's aching like hell."

"I love you I really do."

"I'm not leaving you."

"Never ever."

"I want to die before us getting separate."

"I'll never let you destroy our relation."

"You think it's easy."

"No it's not, it's feel like my heart stopped pumping and I'm having contractions."

"This hurts so much."

"After 6 years of torture here I am."

"The only hope is getting crushed."

"Was our relation this weak?"

"Didn't I tried my best am I not doing everything?"

"What would happen if I met with an accident?"

"Will you cry if I die."

"Will you ever miss me?"

"I really wished I could have died there on the spot taking that bullet
I would not be here feeling like this."

"I'm going insane Hasan."

Fatima shook away this thoughts and got up. She took her belongings and went out and took the lift and pressed the button to ground floor. The lift stopped for a second in the middle. She sighed and sat on the floor, she wasn't even getting scared at this point. It's like she got fed up with everything.

She sat there and leaned her head back, her breathings were getting heavy but she tried to ignore it. After half an hour it started again and she went out. She drank some water and went out. She sighed and started walking on the road. Hasan dropped her so she doesn't have the car.

After what felt like forever she reached home. She straight went upstairs to her room. She went inside and stood on her place.

"Hasan." She called calmly.

The room was so dark and in the corner there was someone sitting keeping their face on their knees, there was a laptop infront of him and that's the only light falling on.

"Hasan." She called again and went inside.

She turn on the lights and froze on her spot. Hasan was there on the floor keeping his head on his knees. She slowly went towards him and sat on her toes infront of him.

"Hasan, what happened?" She asked in a gentle voice keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"Please talk to me."

"Why are you sitting like this Hasan."

"Get up."

"You are scaring me Hasan."

"Is your head aching? Shall we go to hospital."

"Hasan." She shaked him gently.

She looked at her surroundings and froze at her spot. There was her letter which she wrote for him on his birthday and the reports of their daughter. She looked the laptop and as if the ground slipped from her feet. The video was playing of Azam beating her, and how their unborn daughter died. She gulped and immediately shut the laptop.