Chapter 73.

They had a few minutes break and the case resumed again. The case was totally in the favour of Fatima.

Azam was boiling in anger, he even threatened his lawyer. They didn't have any fake proofs against Fatima while on the other hand Musa was ready for anything.

Azam was still standing in the dock and Musa was giving him a tough time by asking tricky questions. His lawyer was trying hard to do something but everything was going in vain.

Musa again showed some of the videos and hospital reports about Fatima.

It was proven that Azam abused her physically and sexually many times.

"So, Mr Azam you are saying that you never met Mrs Fatima again."

"No." He said confidently.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"And you are even denying that you didn't killed their unborn child."

"I don't even know that."

"Your honour you listened this, now let me show you all something."

Musa looked at Hasan and he just nodded holding Fatima's hand. He played the video it's about Fatima's kidnapping video near their hospital.

"Your honour it's clearly visible that Mr Azam is not in..."

"Let's first look at it." Musa interrupted him again.

"Mr Azam will you still deny that you don't know anything."

Azam just shrugged.

"Okay, then." Musa played the another video.

Fatima closed her eyes and kept her face in the crook of Hasan's neck. He kept his hand on her head not letting her see it. It was the video in which Azam was mercilessly kicking Fatima's stomach which led to the death of their daughter.

Everyone was struck on their places looking at the video, they had tears in their eyes. Azam's lawyer was again taken aback by this, Azam had no reaction about this. He was just standing and enjoying it.

Hasan was gently caressing Fatima's head and she was still hiding her face in the crook of his neck unable to see their daughter's death again.

Tears were continuously rolling down her eyes to Hasan's neck. He was side hugging her gently caressing her back and head.

Aziz, Bilal, Hadi and Hamid all had tears in their eyes looking at the video. It came to an end and everyone was dead silent. No one dare to utter a word they were in  pin drop silence.

Musa cleared his throat a little to get everyone's attention they looked at him.

"Will you still deny it Mr Azam?"

"That was fun though, like I did a favour to them. Who will need another slut? I did a favour on you Hasan wasn't it enough that your wife is a slut would you..."

He became unconscious and was on the ground with broken nose. It was Hamid who punched him, Hasan couldn't able to move an inch because of Fatima's state and because Akbar was holding him tightly.

But Hamid couldn't control it anymore and punched Azam.

Soon the police officers came and pulled Hamid back. Musa whispered something to Hamid and Hasan went towards them when Bilal came towards Fatima.

Now Bilal was with Fatima hugging her, he was standing infront of her and she was still sitting on the chair hugging his torso.

It became a complete chaos but Azam's lawyer was stood glued in his place, he might be regretting taking this case. Judge gave 1.5 hours break and the doctors were with Azam, checking him.