Chapter 75.

They were in car talking with eachother excitedly. No measure can describe their happiness. Seeing their happy faces can make an angry person to smile.

"So, how are you planning to tell?" Hasan asked excitedly looking at her with a smile.

She was about to say something but her eyes widen in fear.

"Hasan..!! Truck." She half yelled, Hasan immediately tried to do something but it got crashed. Their car rolled few times and was now inverted. Their faces were bloody.

Fatima eyes were shutting, she slowly kept her shaky hands on Hasan's unconscious face. She tried to check his breathing but got none. Her eyes were shutting again and she felt as if her soul leaving her body.

She tried to move but nothing, she shaked Hasan a little and nothing. She touched his chest slowly but there was no heartbeat. Nothing. Just silent and empty. Tears were continuously rolling down her eyes. With that she saw the front of the car started smoking.

She was breathing heavily, she touched her lower abdomen and tears were rolling down continuously. She can't even move an inch from her position.

She touched Hasan's cold and lifeless body and everything got blurred. A loud noise came and the car burned into ashes with their bodies in it.

Fatima woke with a jolt in panic. She started breathing heavily, she looked around and tried to calm down a little looking at Hasan sleeping by her side keeping his hand on her baby bump. It was more than 8.5 months now.

She shaked Hasan gently and he woke up immediately.

"What happened Fathi?" He asked getting panicked.

She closed her eyes listening his calm and soothing voice and few tears slipped from her eyes.

"Jaan?" He called softly sitting on the bed. She opened her eyes and he helped her to sit straight. She opened her arms for a hug and he hugged her tightly caressing her back gently and kissing her head.

"Please don't leave me." She whispered.

"I'm here with you, I'm not at all going anywhere away from you. Relax just calm down."

She nodded on his chest, wrapping her hands around his neck and smelling his soothing smell which was calming her down.

"Do you want anything Jaan?" He asked softly and pulled himself.

"Just water please." It was barely a whisper. He took the bottle from the side table and gave her the glass, she drank few sips and gave him back. Hasan held both of her hands and kissed it at a time, keeping it on his face.

"Are you fine Fatima?"

"Yes."

"What happened Jaan? Was it a nightmare again?"

"It was the worst one." She whispered again.

"Nothing to worry about sweetheart, I asked safa about it and she said this happen to most of the mothers before the due date nothing to worry about. It's just your brain nothing else."

She nodded and leaned on his chest, he started reciting some verses of the Quran and blowing all over her. She was getting completely calm, like there is nothing to fear about. She was getting a few nightmares from past one week. It was not about her past but some random ones.

She felt a sharp pain and hissed in pain, clutching Hasan's shirt tightly.

"Fathi, what happened?" He started getting panicked.

"It's hurting." She said in pain.

He immediately took the phone and called safa, luckily she was in the hospital. He was caressing her back continuously. He immediately got up from the bed and started looking for his car key. He called Hamid and was pacing in the room looking for the keys.