Chapter 61.

Everyone was seated in the living room. Hasan was glaring at Asif and Fatima. He just couldn't control his anger looking that his sister is sitting with a man without any shame.

"Hasan." Hadi called him.

"Baba first move him from hania, why are they sitting so close and you why are you here." He first glared at Asif then at Fatima.

"Hasan listen to me calmly." Hamid said.

Hasan looked at him and nodded. At his young age there was only Hamid that can control his anger or calm him down. He always listen to Hamid no matter what happens. But eventually after marrying Fatima, she was the only one to calm him down. She can calm him in places where Hamid can also not do anything but again now he is back in his early twenties.

"Promise me that you will listen everything calmly."

Hasan nodded still glaring at Asif.

"First of all this is Asif Hania's husband."

"What?"

"Hasan."

"Okay."

"This is Rumaisa my wife and that is Rida and Hamza my children."

Hasan eyes were wide open like saucer and his jaw literally dropped to the ground.

"That girl."

"She is that girl, the out of the box girl. I married to her." Hamid said with a smirk and Hasan was still shocked.

"Bhai..."

"Hasan."

"Okay." He acted to zip his mouth and throwed the invisible key to Hamid. Hamid catched it and kept in his pocket, they usually do all this when they were young. Everyone was looking at them amused. As each second passes Fatima was getting more nervous than before.

"Okay, I'll start from the starting. You got in a accident 7 months ago and went into coma. You woke up yesterday after that, you are not in your medical College but you are a doctor now. You lost the memories of 11 years no need to worry everything will be back."

Hasan was shocked will be an understatement.

"And lastly but most important, this is your wife and you guys are married for 4 years now. She is your wife know that.."

"Wait."

"First of all that girl is not my wife. I'm not taking any of this, she can never be my wife. She is so shameless and straight forward girl. She can't be my wife, anyone can but never her. I'm not taking any of these, how can I even lived 4 years with her, I can't even be under the same roof as her for 4 seconds. She is just a cunning and annoying girl playing with you all. If she is really my wife then not now I'm.."

"STOP IT HASAN STOP IT." Hamid yelled.

There was a complete silence, tears were continuously rolling down from fatima's eyes, she never thought she will listen any of these words from her most caring and most beloved husband. He forget everything, every little thing.

Fatima got up from her place and went out of the house, Hania and haya immediately got up and ran towards her. Fatima was sitting on the grass and was crying mess. Hania and haya sat beside her and was caressing her back.

Fatima suddenly clutched her heart as it was getting unbearable for her. She started breathing heavily.

"Fatima Fatima calm down calm down. Please breath."haya said panicking.

Fatima was trying so hard.

"Medicine." She could only say this, her breathing were getting more heavier than before.