Chapter 71.

What is this? What is happening? And why? Why our lawyer is not defending us? Why are they blaming everything on me. No no this can't be happening. My tears were countinously rolling down my eyes. Why is this even happening? Ya Allah please save us please.

I felt someone's touch on my back and I flinched badly.

"It's me it's me relax, breath Fatima just breath."

I wasn't breathing again. Hasan took me from there even after someone objecting it.

"Fathi." I looked at him and how I don't know but I was sitting on my seat and Hasan was infront of me sitting on his knees and holding my hands to his chest.

"Please calm down Jaan everything will be fine. Calm down first."

I leaned on him and hugged him tightly wrapping my hands around his neck. He was continuously caressing my back making me somewhat calm.

"Hasan they are lying."

"I know Fathi I know, just stay strong for now. I know it's getting really difficult for you but please don't stress yourself more."

"Hasan they might have corrupted the lawyer." I whispered to him and moved back a little. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I thought of same let's see, I'll do something."

"Just stay here please."

"Ofcourse Jaan I'm not moving an inch out of this room without you."

"I love you Hasan."

"I love you too Fathi."

We were whispering everything so that no one can listen us. That lawyer started saying things like to come here and that we were planning on something. I got up from my seat and with that Bhai came beside us.

"Calm down we are with you." He too whispered and I nodded at him.

Hasan got up and was continuously caressing my back.
I thanked both of them and went to stand infront of the lawyers.

"So where were we. Oh yes, your honor she is a cheater and a characterless woman. There are all the accusations on Mr Azam."

"There are proves he abused me."

"Where Mrs Fatima?"

I looked at our lawyer who was just looking down. He will really taste his betrayal one day or the other.

"There are scars on my body."

"Show us."

What the hell is this? I became numb. Are they mad how can I show like this infront of everyone.

"Show us Mrs Fatima."

I stumble back and was about to fall but someone supported me making me flinch badly.

"Fathi."

I looked back with teary eyes and it was Hasan. I want to go back. I hugged Hasan tightly not in a mood to stand here for a second.

"Okay, for a minute let's think there are scars on your body, but there is no proof that it's Mr Azam maybe it's Mr Hasan who knows, everyone saw just now how she flinches when he touch her. He even have anger issue and he shot Mr Azam in the prison."

I looked at Hasan who was beyond angry, even then he was countinously caressing my back. He was just glaring at the lawyers and I guess even him.

"This are lies." I moved a little and looked at the judge, who was looking clearly confused.

"Mrs Fatima, the court wants proofs not the words."

"Even you don't have proof."

Heck this tears, why will they flow everytime. He looked at me and smirked. Ya Allah what is this now?