Chapter 37.

"Fathi."

"Fathi where are you."

"Fathi."

"Yes yes Hasan what happened?"

"Jaan, come here for a second."

"Coming."

Fatima came near him and Hasan held her hand and took her near some corner.

"Bilal wants to meet you. Do you want to meet him?"he asked holding both of her hands.

"Bhai?"

"Yes, do you want to meet him."

"When does he want to."

"He said if possible today or tomorrow, but I told him that tomorrow we will be busy."

"Is it okay to meet him?"

"Ofcourse he is your brother."

"Promise me you will not leave me alone with him."

"Promise."

"Okay, I'll ask ammi and get ready. When are we leaving."

"At 8."

"Okay."

"Don't worry everything will be fine."

She just nodded in response. Hasan hugged her tightly and kissed on the top of her head.
She left to ask laiba and get ready and Hasan messaged Bilal saying that they are coming. They were now in car chatting about random things.

"Hasan, what if he will get angry at me and what if he will feel disgusted by my..."

"Fathi, I'm damn sure that he'll never get angry on you nor he will feel disgusted by you. Why will anyone feel disgusted by you Jaan."

"I'm just scared, why does he even want to meet me."

"I don't know maybe he just want to see you."

With that they reached the place and Hasan called Bilal to ask him where he is, he gave the location and they went there.

As soon as Bilal saw Fatima, he came and hugged her tightly. She wasn't feeling comfortable but she didn't said a thing. She didn't hugged him back either.

"How are you?" Bilal asked looking at her.

"Fine." She said in a low voice.

"Come let's sit first." He said shaking hands with Hasan.

Hasan and Fatima sat beside each other and Bilal was infront of Fatima. She was just looking here and there not making eye contact with Bilal.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked giving them the menu card.

"Just a juice." Fatima said with a smile.

"Okay, but I'm asking about the dinner. What do you want to eat?"

"I'm full."

"Okay, Hasan what are you ordering?"

With that waiter came and Hasan and Bilal gave the order and waiter asked which juice looking at Fatima, she just looked at Hasan and he gave the order.

"You know, even maama wants to meet with you."

She just nodded with a smile.

"We are shifting back to our old house in a week or two. You both should come and visit us, maama will be so happy."

"You mean Aziz's mansion."Hasan asked unsure.

"Yes, so when are you two coming." He asked looking at Fatima. She again looked at Hasan.