Chapter 74.

It's been 2 years now. So many things changed by now. Zara got married a 1.5 years ago, haya have a son who is now 1 year old. The things was haya was never at fault. Hamid and Rumaisa had another son.

Azam is dead. They searched for some others girls who he did trading with. The search was still on.

Fatima denied taking the money from him as per government order instead she donated and gave everything for the charity.

Danish is still arrested, he regretted his every action and apologised to both Fatima and haya for his ill behaviour.

Fatima is now completely normal, no one talked about it again. Afreen joined their hospital and their friendship was inseparable. Surprisingly Rumaisa knew Afreen as they were neighbours in Saudi.

After that incident Fatima and Hasan went to Saudi for Hajj. They stayed there for about 10 days. Nothing changed between Hasan and Fatima they are still inseperable and still in love with eachother.

Haya, hania and Zara, three of them are genuinely happy in their houses and their husbands are also co-operative and their in laws aren't strict. They were really enjoying their life.

The school and the Madarsaa they opened are having many children and government took all the expenses from them but it was still under Hadi's name. The profit they are gaining from that are straightly donated to the poor and needy.

Hasan and Fatima were in car and this time Fatima was driving.

"So, Jaan where are you taking me?" He asked with a grin.

"You will find out in half an hour." She smiled and focused back on the road.

It's been 8 years of their marriage.
After about half an hour Fatima parked the car. It was already past midnight. They both got down with smiles and Fatima got something from the trunk. They were on beach. Hasan took the bedsheet from her hand and spread it on the sand.

She hide something behind her and went towards him and they both sat down. She forwarded the bouquet to him with a smile and he took it with a grin.

"Thanks love." He kissed her forehead and rest his head on her lap.

She started playing and brushing with his hairs with a smile. His eyes were closed and she was looking at the most peaceful face.

"Hasan."

"Hmm." He hummed in response lazily.

"I was thinking of.." she cut herself in the middle. "I was thinking of going to dinner later."

"Ofcourse Fathi, whatever you say."

"You know I was scrolling on the phone and saw so many videos."

"Of what?"

"Um. Of kids."

Hasan moved a little and looked up at her. She was biting her lips in little nervousness.

"What is it Fathi?" He asked calmly sitting straight.

"You know right I love kids.."

"I know Fatima but why are we talking about this, just trust Allah in everything Jaan."

"I know haven't you ever thought of adopting?"

"It will be risky, both from Islamic and cultural point of view. There will be so many complications in future."

"So, what if it will be our own?"

Hasan looked at her with so many mixed emotions.

"Fathi."